Win A BF3 Tribute System

I'd rather be plucked bald and have a belt sander taken to my cloaca than touch anything related to Failbook.

Nothing wrong with socializing on the interwebs amiright? Just keep your friends list down to people you see at least once a month, not some random chick / dude you met at a club / party somewhere. I unfriend people all the time, it seems to hover around 30.

I think I've looked at every single product on the mnpctech page about 8 times now, still haven't found it, like the other two at least made logical sense as to where they would be.

I found all the number just for fun in 10 minutes and I'm not even entering the contest because I don't feel comfortable giving out my full name and address to a Facebook page.

01 fractal site
13 patriot site

mnpctech's site made my eyes bleed, i gave up

I clicked Like, Like, Like,

Then checked one website, and realized its way too much of a pain in the butt.

So then I proceed to click unliked, unliked, unliked.

And now I VERY MUCH unlike all 3 companies for coming together with such a PITA contest.

3 Likes should have been plenty enough "payment"

But the extra mile of them trying to create a bunch of hits/traffic on their websites too just irks me.

The Likes would have let all 3 companies spam your facebook / newsfeed and jacked up their "Like" count, to make them look good.

Its like you tell them "just the tip", and then they try to rape you in every oriface. :mad:

Its like you tell them "just the tip", and then they try to rape you in every oriface. :mad:

This made me lol. :D

Anyway, it does seem like a lot of effort just to get entered in a random drawing anyway. I guess the less people that enter the better your chances, but still. Not worth it IMO.

Aw brah, lets not just outright say the numbers. Then it just makes it a random drawing. with hints we're giving our most intelligent comrades a bit of assistance. Lets not give the toolbags the chance to steal this from one of us whom actually deserve it.

The mnpctech picture is in a stupid place.

They have cool stuff, but their store page makes you want to gouge out your eyes with a rusty spoon.

Looks mostly like a typical mod, if it was battlefield inspired, it should be based on something from the game (like a an mcom?). Tho the genuine bullet hole was a nice touch.

if anyone was still following this, the contest and winners were just announced.

Back