• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Will They Ever Stop Finding Uses for Craigslist

Tim

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
May 4, 2000
Messages
5,176
Craigslist has been used for a lot of things, but this lady has got to be one of the most idiotic users of the site. Did she really think no one would be able to trace her asking to have someone killed?

The defendant asked two of the respondents via e-mail to "eradicate" the victim and provided the victim's name, age and employment address. In one correspondence, she said she was looking for "silent assassins" and offered to pay $5,000 to kill the victim, who was not identified by the court.
 
Well that's gonna end up on the Darwin Awards.. hehe

Na, she didn't eradicate herself from the gene pool. This is just stupidity.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein: US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)
 
Na, she didn't eradicate herself from the gene pool. This is just stupidity.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein: US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)

I don't know, if she gets the death penalty whe will!
 
Booo, I just looked and she's only up to 3 sentances of 10 years each, damn! Better luck next year!
 
This is news now??? The lover's wife is supposedly someone who is in our local county gov. I'm not sure the name was ever released here. (should be easy to find out, I hear she took a leave of absence.) Happy to see she plead guilty, maybe now she can get some mental help.
 
I don't know, if she gets the death penalty whe will!

You can't get the death penalty for soliciting someone to commit murder. Unless you are in Texas where you can get the death penalty for littering.

P.S. That was a joke. Don't get mad if you are from Texas. I realize the penalty for littering in Texas is only castration.
 
I love the bourne identity reference.

"This IS a serious proposition," Linscott said via e-mail. Her account name was "bourne2run."
 
As part of a plea deal between the government and Linscott, prosecutors agreed to drop charges she had left an incendiary device outside her rival's house in April 2007.
At first I thought that 30 years in prison is too much for listing that kind of ads but after reading this, I think that she deserves the punishment.
 
You can't get the death penalty for soliciting someone to commit murder. Unless you are in Texas where you can get the death penalty for littering.

P.S. That was a joke. Don't get mad if you are from Texas. I realize the penalty for littering in Texas is only castration.

As luck would have it, I am from texas :D
 
Considering people try to get laid on craigslist, this is really not suprising. Reminds of the Whole Nine Yards.
 
Craigslist has really become a place where soliciting for sex, fencing stolen goods, and other illegal activities can be advertised. I use it all the time myself. ;)

I use it mainly for computer related purchases. I have picked up numerous high end crts for next to nothing. Not for illicit things.
 
No professional hitman would take a job for 5K..

People have no idea, its so funny.
Buy a $100 car, get a POS that leaves you stranded.
Go cheap on a hit, you goto jail. How does that save you money?
Who the hell (hitman) is gonna risk big jail time for $5K? A crack or an incompetent buffoon, thats who.
 
Craigslist has really become a place where soliciting for sex, fencing stolen goods, and other illegal activities can be advertised. I use it all the time myself. ;)

I use it mainly for computer related purchases. I have picked up numerous high end crts for next to nothing. Not for illicit things.

how is soliciting for sex illegal? :d
 
Looks like the silly lady will have a new lover now.
the sad part is that she could go about doing it again, should she get out of jail.
Should the guy even be able to look at her. :D

how is soliciting for sex illegal? :d
Yeah, it's only illegal if you pay for it or if one of the parties is under the age of consent. you can ask to get laid all you want, still doesn't mean it will happen.

Is it legal to offer a free dinner, breakfast hotel room and box of condoms for overnight companionship?
 
Back
Top