Will my PSU hold up

So I have an antec 750w TruePower New,I was just wondering if you guys think I could SLI 2 GTX 260s with it.

Im currently running an amd phenom II 955 at stock clocks with 4GBs ocz RAM and a single GTX 260.

The PSU says it has 4 rails at 25A each,would this be enough to power another GTX 260?

system should be in my sig,I know I cant SLI with my current mother board,I planned on a crossfirex config,but I had some issues with the drivers and went green for the time being.

That would easily be enough to power a second GTX 260. You could even stick in a third and you'd be okay.

Awesome,that just what I wanted to hear,now I need to figure out if I should buy a SLI motherboard or try and trade the GD-70,could anyone suggest a good SLI motherboard for my amd CPU?

Awesome,that just what I wanted to hear,now I need to figure out if I should buy a SLI motherboard or try and trade the GD-70,could anyone suggest a good SLI motherboard for my amd CPU?

The best bet would be this:
$140 - Asus M4N98TD EVO AM3 NVIDIA nForce 980a SLI ATX AMD Motherboard

^^ Agreed. I'd try and sell your GD-70 and put the money towards that mobo Danny mentioned.

Why don't you sell the 260 and buy a GTX 470? If you want to xfire later you can sell the 470. The 470 would be better than SLI 260s.

I think right now its better use ONE HELL of better card, instead of SLI / CROSSFIRE

better upgrade to GTX or 5850
all round is much easier, much less power, much less heat and noise.

Back