fightingfi
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Oct 9, 2008
- Messages
- 3,233
So ive got this case Antec Twelve Hundred V3 Black Steel ATX Full Tower Unbeatable Gaming Case-Newegg.com
I have an extra fan inside where one of the hdd bays is its an option with the case and i like it for the cooling of the video card.
I dont know if adding a new video card with 3 fans on the video card will fit can anyone help me to determine if it will fit or not. My 2 fan amd r9 390 msi version fits but just barely. Would it fit if i removed the front internal fan thats an option?
Tankies in advanced
I was looking at this video card to purchase GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 DirectX 12 GV-N1070G1 GAMING-8GD 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 ATX Video Card - Newegg.com
I have an extra fan inside where one of the hdd bays is its an option with the case and i like it for the cooling of the video card.
I dont know if adding a new video card with 3 fans on the video card will fit can anyone help me to determine if it will fit or not. My 2 fan amd r9 390 msi version fits but just barely. Would it fit if i removed the front internal fan thats an option?
Tankies in advanced
I was looking at this video card to purchase GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 DirectX 12 GV-N1070G1 GAMING-8GD 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 ATX Video Card - Newegg.com