Current system:
AMD 635 X4 2.9Ghz
Corsair H50 coolin the quad
8GB Corsair 800mhz Ram (two sets of the url posted)
ATI 1GB HD5770
2 WD 1TB Green Drives 7200rpm (So it says on the sticker, but I always thought Green = 5400rpm)
Gigabyte GA-MA785GM Mobo
All powered by Corsair's 400w PSU
All this is doing just fine, but I just picked up a 300gb 10k RPM VelociRaptor from NewEgg. Will I still be good on power? I hear these 10k's need quite a bit.
Thanks in advance!
AMD 635 X4 2.9Ghz
Corsair H50 coolin the quad
8GB Corsair 800mhz Ram (two sets of the url posted)
ATI 1GB HD5770
2 WD 1TB Green Drives 7200rpm (So it says on the sticker, but I always thought Green = 5400rpm)
Gigabyte GA-MA785GM Mobo
All powered by Corsair's 400w PSU
All this is doing just fine, but I just picked up a 300gb 10k RPM VelociRaptor from NewEgg. Will I still be good on power? I hear these 10k's need quite a bit.
Thanks in advance!