The problem is most people don't know what micro stutter is. There will always be micro stutter with multi-GPU configurations until someone implements a controlleror buffer to regulate frame distribution. It will exist no matter what. Every setup in Multi=GPU will experience until this is finally addressed. Period.
I would've thought that would have been addressed by now but apparently no on is interested in addressing micro stutter.
5870CF, 5850CF still exists - there is no reason to believe its being fixed with Hemlock.
http://www.pcgameshardware.com/aid,...force-GTX-285-SLI-Multi-GPU-Shootout/Reviews/
I prefer a single fastest GPU as microstutter makes high fps seem like they are alot less, gameplay in my perception with multi GPU is choppy. It ruins the gaming experience for me and after multi attempts with multi GPU solutions I'm much happer with the single fastest GPU I can get.
I would've thought that would have been addressed by now but apparently no on is interested in addressing micro stutter.
5870CF, 5850CF still exists - there is no reason to believe its being fixed with Hemlock.
http://www.pcgameshardware.com/aid,...force-GTX-285-SLI-Multi-GPU-Shootout/Reviews/
I prefer a single fastest GPU as microstutter makes high fps seem like they are alot less, gameplay in my perception with multi GPU is choppy. It ruins the gaming experience for me and after multi attempts with multi GPU solutions I'm much happer with the single fastest GPU I can get.