- Joined
- Sep 5, 2001
- Messages
- 11,473
wow
I was running a 19" CRT monster and thought it was pretty nice ... then got an opportunity to get a 19" Acer LCD for free ... wow ! ..ther realistate saved alone was wow enough let alone the picture quality being more "vibrant" ...
now I am building a new computer setup for my dad to use in his recording studio and he said he would pay me to build it .. I countered to just swap some of my used stuff (still like brand new) for some upgrades ..so , I got a BenQ FP202W Black 20.1" DVI 8ms Widescreen LCD Monitor from newegg that was on sale and will give my dad my Acer 19" LCD ..
All the goods for his comp came in today and I have been playing CS:S and surfen' the net and watching a couple widescreen version movies and ... I ....I ...I wuv' it! ..
I didn't really understand all the whoop la' from other widescreen users until now ...now I am a believer! Yes , I was happy with my near square of a monitor before ..but now I that I have tasted of ..I now know what I was missing

[F]old|[H]ard
I was running a 19" CRT monster and thought it was pretty nice ... then got an opportunity to get a 19" Acer LCD for free ... wow ! ..ther realistate saved alone was wow enough let alone the picture quality being more "vibrant" ...
now I am building a new computer setup for my dad to use in his recording studio and he said he would pay me to build it .. I countered to just swap some of my used stuff (still like brand new) for some upgrades ..so , I got a BenQ FP202W Black 20.1" DVI 8ms Widescreen LCD Monitor from newegg that was on sale and will give my dad my Acer 19" LCD ..
All the goods for his comp came in today and I have been playing CS:S and surfen' the net and watching a couple widescreen version movies and ... I ....I ...I wuv' it! ..
I didn't really understand all the whoop la' from other widescreen users until now ...now I am a believer! Yes , I was happy with my near square of a monitor before ..but now I that I have tasted of ..I now know what I was missing

[F]old|[H]ard