• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Why I am Dumping Firefox

So which browser beside FF has Adblock plus and bookmark syncing
 
Very informed response, works fine here. Admittedly somethings don't work the same as FF, no tab for blocking stuff, you need to right click on what you want to block.
 
ok let me start, things are not being blocked, simply hidden, you can still click ads. only some ads are being hidden using EasyList and Googles suggested. and right-clicking only shows the top half of the box, so I can choose to block it.
 
Has Firefox implemented low rights sandbox yet? I will never use a browser again that doesn't have itself running as low rights...
 
ok let me start, things are not being blocked, simply hidden, you can still click ads. only some ads are being hidden using EasyList and Googles suggested. and right-clicking only shows the top half of the box, so I can choose to block it.

I dunno - I use Firefox as my main browser but when I did use Chrome for a while I used ABP with the same filters as on FF and they worked exactly the same.
 
Back
Top