Why cant we...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussianHAXOR

Supreme [H]ardness
edit posts in the news section? :confused:

it gets annoying, because i'd like to add to what i said instead of having to repost.

You guys should make a sticky in the News section to address this. The same question has probably been asked dozens of times already.

Im sure it has... :(

i mean, if they're going to remove the edit button there why not remove it everywhere? why is the news section so special? because people constantly argue? but isn't that everywhere?

My thought would be since it's the "face of the forums" of sort. Website directly links to those threads, it would be nice if us trolls didn't scare off too many visitors for Kyle.

The News Forum is a world of it's own run strictly by Kyle with limited moderation and no Admin intervention. It has it's own set of rules, one of which is you better get the first thought correct since there is no redo. Live with it.

edit posts in the news section? :confused:

it gets annoying, because i'd like to add to what i said instead of having to repost.

You get annoying too, but we keep you around...

On topic, get a clue and get your post right the first time. If you do not have the ability to do that, I would suggest you steering clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back