Why Can’t Silicon Valley Solve Its Diversity Problem?

Not at all. I'm not going to even consider a Neo-Nazi site as a news platform. There's no problem over here. If you are going to use sources then generally they should be apolitical. It would be no better than me showing you a study conducted by Al Gore. Would you accept that? Not likely, which is why I would never use a source that's so political. Furthermore since that site is apart of the "Alt-Right" collection of news sources pretty much every argument that you've made thus far can be completely tossed out the window. You might convince someone else of your neutrality when dealing with issues about minorities (whatever the category) but you're not convincing me whatsoever. It's not that I can't be convinced it's that I will not be convinced by a source that goes out of it's way to persecute minorities and then call it news. To me it's no better than the propaganda handed out in Nazi-Germany. Aside from gluing yourself to Asians (still don't know what that's about) they've said all of the same things you've said in this thread.

Considering every single statistic we have with regards to pay, equal opportunity, etc., this question is like asking why peanut butter tastes like jelly when the obvious answer is that it doesn't. I'm a guy, so you think I'm going to support someone discriminating against me? Do you think switching the nouns and subjects within a sentence is all you need to do? I won't even get into the fact that quotas don't exist in the private sector. While it's entertaining of you to victimize yourself when there's nothing to substantiate it, all of this really comes down to one simple thing. You are butthurt that if someone else has an equal shot then that might mean that your position in the majority is being threatened. So rather than being better by bettering yourself you would rather be ironically a victim when there is no justification for it whatsoever.
Sorry but your response regarding BreitBart only proves my point. You refuse to expose yourself to alternative points of view and limit yourself to the blatant propaganda of the left. The article I referenced in post 6 was written by a Gay half-jew. Hardly the demographic associated with neo-nazi's. Clearly you are limiting yourself to a very narrow source of information which makes you very susceptible to propaganda.

Similarly it is absurd to suggest that "every single statistic" with regards to pay, etc. etc.

Citing the liberal HuffPo (just for you):

"Four years after graduation, the women were earning at least as much as the men. Yet just four years later (or eight years after graduation), the men were out-earning the women. Even more intriguing was the fact that the only discernible difference was the number of hours the men and women worked."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rebecca-shambaugh/talent-development-women_b_3640094.html

Summary: Women are not being discriminated against. Men work more hours therefore they make more money.

I'm guessing you are still in your 20's and you are a current or recent college graduate and are still enamored with the academic mystique. Women (and in particular radical women) are over-represented in academia. Feminists are not your friend.

FYI I am a director of IT at a smallish Southeastern Corporation. My brother-in-law is a member of the Federal Judiciary, my Uncle (now retired) was a financial consultant to Warren Buffet and my best friend straight out of college is now a Pulitzer prize winning investigative journalist. My motivation for this argument has nothing to do with "bettering" myself but rather to ensure that "dumb-asses" like yourself are not discriminated against by radical feminists. Take the red pill... Wake up from your liberal nightmare...

Sorry but your response regarding BreitBart only proves my point. You refuse to expose yourself to alternative points of view and limit yourself to the blatant propaganda of the left. The article I referenced in post 6 was written by a Gay half-jew. Hardly the demographic associated with neo-nazi's. Clearly you are limiting yourself to a very narrow source of information which makes you very susceptible to propaganda.

Similarly it is absurd to suggest that "every single statistic" with regards to pay, etc. etc.

"Four years after graduation, the women were earning at least as much as the men. Yet just four years later (or eight years after graduation), the men were out-earning the women. Even more intriguing was the fact that the only discernible difference was the number of hours the men and women worked."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rebecca-shambaugh/talent-development-women_b_3640094.html

Summary: Women are not being discriminated against. Men work more hours therefore they make more money.

I'm guessing you are still in your 20's and you are a current or recent college graduate and are still enamored with the academic mystique. Women (and in particular radical women) are over-represented in academia. Feminists are not your friend.

FYI I am a director of IT at a smallish Southeastern Corporation. My brother-in-law is a member of the Federal Judiciary, my Uncle (now retired) was a financial consultant to Warren Buffet and my best friend straight out of college is now a Pulitzer prize winning investigative journalist. My motivation for this argument has nothing to do with "bettering" myself but rather to ensure that "dumb-asses" like yourself are not discriminated against by radical feminists. Take the red pill... Wake up from your liberal nightmare...
A lot of impressive name dropping here.
"The article I referenced in post 6 was written by a Gay half-jew." This sounds a lot like people stating that because C.S. Lewis was an athiest and went back to belief in God, that all other athiests should do so as well. You can't just call yourself a "Gay half-jew" and get instant street cred.

Because there isn't a "diversity problem".

Equal opportunity does NOT mean "equal outcome".

End of discussion.

*mic drop*

That sums it up perfectly. There is no equal outcome in the huge majority of professions if any at all.

Sorry but your response regarding BreitBart only proves my point. You refuse to expose yourself to alternative points of view and limit yourself to the blatant propaganda of the left.
Are you blind? Let me say it again. I'm not going to take Nazi propaganda as fact. Period full stop. I'm not going to read a bigot magazine to broaden my horizons. It's literally the antithesis to broadening or learning by reading a magazine which preaches hate. Sorry pal. You can keep your reference.

The article I referenced in post 6 was written by a Gay half-jew. Hardly the demographic associated with neo-nazi's. Clearly you are limiting yourself to a very narrow source of information which makes you very susceptible to propaganda.
You mean MILO? Yes I agree I'm clearly "limiting" myself from becoming a bigot. THANK YOU GOD!!!! Furthermore you do realize that Jewish people and yes even gay people turned their own kind in to save their own lives. It's as old as the sun. Yet apparently you didn't' know.

Online troll Milo Yiannopoulos banned from Twitter after Ghostbusters' Leslie Jones deletes account over racist abuse

You really know how to pick them. It's almost like you are ignoring bigotry..LOL. This is the same dumbass who got all triggered because a women was cast in a fucking FICTIONAL MOVIE about ghosts...LOL Good job proving your point with that one. Actually your ability to use this reference without even realizing the irony is just fucking delicious. I mean WOW. LOL

You mean YOUR SUMMARY. They didn't say, "Women are not being discriminated against." They surmise that lower pay was because they worked less hours and that they could be more successful if they were more assertive, but they also gave these sections as well which you intentionally left out.... typical.

I wonder why you left out these sections...
Men need to be brought into the conversation regarding the advancement of women as partners rather than bystanders.
Obviously women who are more assertive helps. However, it's not the end all be all and it wasn't in this article either, which you would have realized if your brain didn't censor out the sections you couldn't process. Nor does the article explain the fact that typically people who work less hours make more.

I'm guessing you are still in your 20's and you are a current or recent college graduate and are still enamored with the academic mystique.
Reading comprehension just isn't your forte. LOL

FYI I am a director of IT at a smallish Southeastern Corporation.
So you set up computers for your church.... awww isn't that cute.

My brother-in-law is a member of the Federal Judiciary, my Uncle (now retired) was a financial consultant to Warren Buffet and my best friend straight out of college is now a Pulitzer prize winning investigative journalist.
Thank you for listing the accomplishments of others. I've got one. Robert DeNiro is a great actor. There ya go. It means about as much as whatever your sentence is trying to convey. Their accomplishments aren't yours. You need to motivate yourself so you can become a real IT director instead of helping your blue-haired Aunt on Sunday with "logging onto the Internet." Sure you might be "directing" her to Maggie's List but trust me it's not the same.

My motivation for this argument has nothing to do with "bettering" myself .
That's a pity you need to.

but rather to ensure that "dumb-asses" like yourself are not discriminated against by radical feminists. Take the red pill... Wake up from your liberal nightmare...
Hmm yet you are the one who ASSumed I was in my 20's when my handle has the numbers 77 in it. I would offer you a pill but you don't need a pill you need an IQ larger than a Walmart greeter... oh and new eye balls. You need new eyes. Yours suck... for real... I'm not joking.

Last edited:
Umm, not trying to really weigh in on one side or the other, but Kac77 you are really spoiling a good thing with what has become a deteriorating position.

It doesn't help your case to go from a logical position and then fall to foolishness.

His estimate of your age is correct or not, but has nothing at all to do with comprehension, unless of course you listed your age and gave it away somewhere that I missed.

theJokker's profession does not in any way suggest he works for a ministry, pulling that one out of your ass .... well it smells is all.

And although you want to take the listing of his "pedigree" as a meaningless deposition of accomplishments, theJokker claimed no accomplishments, his or others, and having such a close relation with others of accomplishment does impart an advantage of "good company". A person can learn a lot from good company.

What I am saying is that your argument in your last post started off well, and for the most part, that was the only part of your post that has any bearing on the discussion. What follows isn't making you look any better than the man you are arguing with.

Umm, not trying to really weigh in on one side or the other, but Kac77 you are really spoiling a good thing with what has become a deteriorating position.

It doesn't help your case to go from a logical position and then fall to foolishness.
At this point I'm just having fun..lol We went plaid a long time ago and I ran out of Fireball and I need someone to blame.

His estimate of your age is correct or not, but has nothing at all to do with comprehension, unless of course you listed your age and gave it away somewhere that I missed.
You're right it has everything to do with not making assumptions, which is just as bad.

theJokker's profession does not in any way suggest he works for a ministry, pulling that one out of your ass .... well it smells is all.
That wouldn't be anything like telling me i'm a racist would it? You know without anything to back it up. BTW it was a joke. Your intervention here smells just as bad. If he's going to call me a dumb-ass then I can beat this baby seal till it loses track of it's mother. It's that simple. Respect gets respect.

And although you want to take the listing of his "pedigree" as a meaningless deposition of accomplishments, theJokker claimed no accomplishments, his or others, and having such a close relation with others of accomplishment does impart an advantage of "good company". A person can learn a lot from good company.
This statement literally says he's not doing something that you later justify him doing. Maybe you need new eyes as well. The accomplishments of others has no bearing here regardless if jokker is in their orbit or not.

What I am saying is that your argument in your last post started off well, and for the most part, that was the only part of your post that has any bearing on the discussion. What follows isn't making you look any better than the man you are arguing with.

Don't you have a US spying program to cover for somewhere?

Last edited:

I shouldn't be surprised, yet I continue to be, by the lack of accurate journalism on this issue.

The concern over the income "gap" between male and female workers has been the subject of debate and research for decades (actually closer to a century now). About 20 years ago that gap started closing but those of us talking and studying the issue were careful not to be optimistic. Wages, among other things, can't be understood in a vacuum.

This topic is also very relevant given the current state of politics and issues raised in the current (most recent) election.

As those struggling communities have found, male wages have stagnated over the past 20+ years while women have been fighting for increased pay. That is, female wages compared to male wages look relatively similar now, but not because women are getting paid a whole lot more but rather because men are getting paid a whole lot less (than they would have gotten if they'd started working in the 70's, for example).

I doubt that's the kind of "equality" that people are striving for. I do find it very strange these articles don't take a more historical perspective of the wage issue, especially given that it's become a salient issue on the national level.

Are you blind? Let me say it again. I'm not going to take Nazi propaganda as fact. Period full stop. I'm not going to read a bigot magazine to broaden my horizons. It's literally the antithesis to broadening or learning by reading a magazine which preaches hate. Sorry pal. You can keep your reference.

You mean MILO? Yes I agree I'm clearly "limiting" myself from becoming a bigot. THANK YOU GOD!!!! Furthermore you do realize that Jewish people and yes even gay people turned their own kind in to save their own lives. It's as old as the sun. Yet apparently you didn't' know.

Online troll Milo Yiannopoulos banned from Twitter after Ghostbusters' Leslie Jones deletes account over racist abuse

You really know how to pick them. It's almost like you are ignoring bigotry..LOL. This is the same dumbass who got all triggered because a women was cast in a fucking FICTIONAL MOVIE about ghosts...LOL Good job proving your point with that one. Actually your ability to use this reference without even realizing the irony is just fucking delicious. I mean WOW. LOL

You mean YOUR SUMMARY. They didn't say, "Women are not being discriminated against." They surmise that lower pay was because they worked less hours and that they could be more successful if they were more assertive, but they also gave these sections as well which you intentionally left out.... typical.

Obviously women who are more assertive helps. However, it's not the end all be all and it wasn't in this article either, which you would have realized if your brain didn't censor out the sections you couldn't process. Nor does the article explain the fact that typically people who work less hours make more.

Thank you for listing the accomplishments of others. I've got one. Robert DeNiro is a great actor. There ya go. It means about as much as whatever your sentence is trying to convey. Their accomplishments aren't yours. You need to motivate yourself so you can become a real IT director instead of helping your blue-haired Aunt on Sunday with "logging onto the Internet." Sure you might be "directing" her to Maggie's List but trust me it's not the same.

Hmm yet you are the one who ASSumed I was in my 20's when my handle has the numbers 77 in it. I would offer you a pill but you don't need a pill you need an IQ larger than a Walmart greeter... oh and new eye balls. You need new eyes. Yours suck... for real... I'm not joking.
I don't think you have any comprehension as to what a nazi is. As it is quite obvious you are a liberal the political agenda of "your" side more closely resembles a fascist state:

A powerful central government ruled by an powerful executive who bypasses the congressional body. A one-sided media that serves to support the government. Organized violent rioters who target political opposition. Suppression of freedom of speech through enforcement of political correctness. Gun control. Tolerance of private ownership of business which is heavily controlled through strict regulations. Persecution of a politically incorrect religion.

Modern liberals = neo-fascists...

Find "one" breitbart article that a reasonable person would describe as neo-nazi in order to prove you are not a tool of liberal propaganda...

You keep avoiding defending discriminating against men in order to increase the percentage of women in IT.

It's not my fault if you display the political maturity of an adolescent.

Unless this journalist is lying, Bannon is quoted as saying, "We're the platform for the alt-right."

http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/stephen-bannon-donald-trump-alt-right-breitbart-news

And the last I checked, the "alt-right" was composed of more than simply the KKK and neonazis.

Sure, those groups exist in there (never mind that the KKK has traditionally been an organ of the Democratic party), but there are multiple groups that have been lumped into "alt-right" well beyond the racists.

And, last I checked, simply agreeing on a piece of policy (that has nothing to do with race) with someone who's a racist doesn't make you a racist too.
The same way as agreeing that 1+1=2 with a racist doesn't make you a racist.

People nowadays are too fucking caught up in labels and identity politics.

I'm not going to take Communist propaganda as fact.

See? We can play this game, too.

At this point I'm just having fun..lol We went plaid a long time ago and I ran out of Fireball and I need someone to blame.

You're right it has everything to do with not making assumptions, which is just as bad.

That wouldn't be anything like telling me I'm a racist would it? You know without anything to back it up. BTW it was a joke. Your intervention here smells just as bad. If he's going to call me a dumb-ass then I can beat this baby seal till it loses track of it's mother. It's that simple. Respect gets respect.

This statement literally says he's not doing something that you later justify him doing. Maybe you need new eyes as well. The accomplishments of others has no bearing here regardless if jokker is in their orbit or not.

Don't you have a US spying program to cover for somewhere?

As I tried to get across, I was not digging into the entire multipost string you two have going. And I have no problem accepting that at this point, you are just running off the rails because you just feel like it. I was specifically addressing that single quoted post and attempting to say that you started out pretty solid and then ...... well like I said, off the rails. But you say that at that point, you were less than serious. It's explanation enough for me.

You don't have to prove it to anyone, certainly not to me.

EDIT: Oh, and for your own better understanding of me. My problem isn't with US Spying programs ....er ... um .... Intelligence/Counter Intelligence Operations.

My problem is with how the media today takes advantage of people's ignorance and misrepresents the truth in order to manipulate public opinion.

I take on all such topics be they related to the NSA or otherwise. And I don't shy from calling people out for their ignorance either. It doesn't always make me friends but it's the price I pay.

That news related to US Intelligence activities seems to be a big thing with me is simply the result of it being a very popular topic in combination with a whole lot of people who don't actually know anything about it even when they think they do.

EDIT: Oh, and when I say ignorance, I do not mean stupid, I mean ignorant. And I do not intend to lay blame, it's not fair to blaime people for being ignorant on a subject that is meant to be kept a secret.

Last edited:
Do like I do. I suggest tech toys for my great nieces. If their parents follow through with my diabolical plan, then I will have a bunch of coders, engineers, and doctors that can cook around me when I am 70 without me having to raise a single child. Muhahaha!
Activists love to point out this as being a huge reason girls shy away from tech jobs but there is such a huge disparity that it is illogical not to consider that maybe women and men have different brains.

Last edited:
Activists love to point out this as being a huge reason girls shy away from tech jobs but there is such a huge disparity that it is illogical not to consider that maybe women and men have different brains.

After 33 years of marriage and a living with a woman going through menopause my opinion is fixed.

There is no "maybe" about it :cool:

Continuing, and trying to soften the blow:

Men and women are different and their brains are different. A man might think his girl is an alien at times and as understandable as I find it, I do not mean to suggest inferior, incapable, or lesser. I mean different. My wife might baffle me with her decision making at times, but she also amazes me with how quickly she picks up on things and how attuned or aware of things she can be. I have given up trying to "fool" her about things, she always finds out the truth. Looking back I feel stupid for even trying, chalk it up to youth.

She asks me to get something out of the fridge and I can't find it. She looks at me like I am mentally crippled, opens the door and pulls out exactly what she wanted.

Or , I grab something out of the fridge and she asks me if there is any mustard. Now I am thinking "How do I know?" I mean I wasn't looking for mustard when I got what I wanted from the fridge and being a superior hunter, I only have eyes for what I am hunting right. But ... I say "I'll check" cause that won't lead to a fight.

She asks me how I didn't notice if there was mustard in the fridge, I just had the door open.

I ask here, "When you open the fridge, do you see everything that's in there, like it's a picture?" She says yes.

And I sit in wonder that it might be true.

Their brains have to be different.

Last edited:

To a degree yes, but I'm giving another one of my great nieces a PC with Linux on it to see if she wants to code. She's brilliant at math and science and doesn't like social things like psychology, English, etc. Well she LOVES social things if she can use them to manipulate others around her. I think that's a staple of females though with their brains wired a different way?

The school system here is one of the worst in the nation. I'd love for her to get a voucher to go to private school, but her mother can't afford it even after the voucher discount. And they are private so they don't allow PCs in the schools due to religious reasons. Go to love North Carolina!

To learn, my parents bought us encyclopedias, dictionaries, computers, and all of the classics. In addition to that we went on family trips to zoos, company tours, NASA, early college visits, beach to dig up seashells, etc. Opportunities that you would probably take for granted, but they do NOT exist here. She doesn't have that type of support from her deadbeat dad and her mom barely scrapes by with her job. So I'm trying to augment her basic expectations at school with something worthwhile that she can read and learn on her own. If she likes it then fine. If she just uses it to play Barbie then fine also. Just trying to expose her to different things.

Props Cageymaru.

Exposing her to new things is great. Now expose her to opportunities. Make sure she has her eyes open when you do it and help lay them all out for her.

Example, my oldest said she wanted to fly helicopters.

My thought, she's young, pretty, some executive would pay for a kick ass pilot that is easy on the eyes to fly his chopper for him.

If I was a rich dude, where would I go to hire a chopper pilot?

Nobody flies helicopters like the Coast Guard, any weather, any where, can do almost anything with them. Yes, I would trust my life to a Coast Guard pilot.

But the Coast guard doesn't train new pilots. To sign up to be a Coast Guard pilot you already have to have your rotary wing license and already be experienced. So where do you go to get that?

US Army my friend, nobody has more birds and pilots than the Army, not even the Air Force or Navy. And, you don't even have to be an Officer to get a shot at it. Even enlisted soldiers can enter service and get there if they meet the requirements.

So there it is, sign up for the Army, learn to fly, get some experience. Leave the Army and go to the Coast Guard, really learn to fly, after a few years put your resume out there and go fly for some corporation. Take it easy, get paid well, do what you like.

I'm not telling you to have her sign up to fly helicopters. I am saying you can help her identify opportunities and the best way to go about earning what she wants.

Props Cageymaru.

Exposing her to new things is great. Now expose her to opportunities. Make sure she has her eyes open when you do it and help lay them all out for her.

Example, my oldest said she wanted to fly helicopters.

My thought, she's young, pretty, some executive would pay for a kick ass pilot that is easy on the eyes to fly his chopper for him.

If I was a rich dude, where would I go to hire a chopper pilot?

Nobody flies helicopters like the Coast Guard, any weather, any where, can do almost anything with them. Yes, I would trust my life to a Coast Guard pilot.

But the Coast guard doesn't train new pilots. To sign up to be a Coast Guard pilot you already have to have your rotary wing license and already be experienced. So where do you go to get that?

US Army my friend, nobody has more birds and pilots than the Army, not even the Air Force or Navy. And, you don't even have to be an Officer to get a shot at it. Even enlisted soldiers can enter service and get there if they meet the requirements.

So there it is, sign up for the Army, learn to fly, get some experience. Leave the Army and go to the Coast Guard, really learn to fly, after a few years put your resume out there and go fly for some corporation. Take it easy, get paid well, do what you like.

I'm not telling you to have her sign up to fly helicopters. I am saying you can help her identify opportunities and the best way to go about earning what she wants.

You hit the nail on the head! Well said!

Thank You Sir.

Now, back to this issue. Something that some do not bring up but I know has a part to play. Women and child bearing. I know, not all women are destined to suckle, but I would go out on a limb and say most are. I wonder, when women are sitting on the john dreaming about their futures, is the child bearing thing like a commercial that just keeps popping up every 8.3 minutes interrupting prime time dreaming and interfering with their drive to align themselves with their career related dreams.

"I wana be a big time executive in an accounting ........" "Coochy coochy cooo" ......."....Firm".

I don't think you have any comprehension as to what a nazi is. As it is quite obvious you are a liberal the political agenda of "your" side more closely resembles a fascist state:
This is the best you can do? That's why I kept responding because eventually you would run out of talking points. Once I proved your link to be written by a bigot and then highlighted your ability to leave out whole paragraphs in any article that didn't fit your narrative it was bound to get here. I'll respond to this and then I will leave you to your willful ignorance. But let's highlight how blind you are one more time.

A powerful central government ruled by an powerful executive who bypasses the congressional body.

You mean these guys? Oh I didn't vote for either of them. I didn't vote for Hillary either.
donald-trump-apprentice.png
tumblr_m7d57wTGNF1rwzsbso1_500.gif

A one-sided media that serves to support the government.

Like this one? Still waiting on the imminent attack...oh yeah that happened when you elected the smartest president ever... in 2000. GOOD JOB! It's a good thing we have you in this country... you help us keep city sprawl in check. I wonder what building we will lose next year.

foxnews-cheney-gizmo.jpg
HqEuSE.gif

Organized violent rioters who target political opposition.
You mean these guys?
bundy-ranch.jpg

Suppression of freedom of speech through enforcement of political correctness.

Yep hated those free speech zones.. Who started that anyway?
free-speech-zone.jpg

Gun control.

Definitely don't need that.

Father_accidentally_kills_son__14__at_Sa_0_41719928_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Tolerance of private ownership of business which is heavily controlled through strict regulations. Persecution of a politically incorrect religion.
Yes yes we know you're mad because you can't do this...

1197870_orig.jpg

or this anymore....

Same%20sex%20marriage%20protests%20014.jpg

Modern liberals = neo-fascists...
Yeah I'm not seeing that by looking at these examples above.

Find "one" breitbart article that a reasonable person would describe as neo-nazi in order to prove you are not a tool of liberal propaganda...
Why Equality And Diversity Departments Should Only Hire Rich, Straight White Men
Here ya go written by your boy MILO. I especially like this line (hey I finally figured out your thing with Asians....MILO thinks only white and Asian people are smart...)
In other words, white males, the only people besides East Asians who can handle the theoretical physics and heavy-duty maths required to properly weigh the horrific life experiences of pampered western feminists and Black Lives Matter protestors.

You keep avoiding defending discriminating against men in order to increase the percentage of women in IT.
You haven't provided anything I need to defend. There are no serious liberal articles that say "only hire women," like most of your points they are made up and reside only in your head.

It's not my fault if you display the political maturity of an adolescent.
Ooooooh how long did it take you to come up with that...LOL

Look I get it. You have to compete in the world and you can't therefore all minorities are at fault. It's sad and kind of screwed up but that's your little red wagon. I'm perfectly fine where I am.

Last edited:
Companies should hire who is qualified not based on gender or race.
I think this is common sense. If no women or minorities show up, or do not meet the qualifications, then too bad.

This is the best you can do? That's why I kept responding because eventually you would run out of talking points. Once I proved your link to be written by a bigot and then highlighted your ability to leave out whole paragraphs in any article that didn't fit your narrative it was bound to get here. I'll respond to this and then I will leave you to your willful ignorance. But let's highlight how blind you are one more time.

You mean these guys? Oh I didn't vote for either of them. I didn't vote for Hillary either.
donald-trump-apprentice.png
tumblr_m7d57wTGNF1rwzsbso1_500.gif

Like this one? Still waiting on the imminent attack...oh yeah that happened when you elected the smartest president ever... in 2000. GOOD JOB! It's a good thing we have you in this country... you help us keep city sprawl in check. I wonder what building we will lose next year.

foxnews-cheney-gizmo.jpg
HqEuSE.gif

You mean these guys?
bundy-ranch.jpg

Yep hated those free speech zones.. Who started that anyway?
free-speech-zone.jpg

Definitely don't need that.

Father_accidentally_kills_son__14__at_Sa_0_41719928_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Yes yes we know you're mad because you can't do this...

1197870_orig.jpg

or this anymore....

Same%20sex%20marriage%20protests%20014.jpg

Yeah I'm not seeing that by looking at these examples above.

Why Equality And Diversity Departments Should Only Hire Rich, Straight White Men
Here ya go written by your boy MILO. I especially like this line (hey I finally figured out your thing with Asians....MILO thinks only white and Asian people are smart...)

You haven't provided anything I need to defend. There are no serious liberal articles that say "only hire women," like most of your points they are made up and reside only in your head.

Ooooooh how long did it take you to come up with that...LOL

Look I get it. You have to compete in the world and you can't therefore all minorities are at fault. It's sad and kind of screwed up but that's your little red wagon. I'm perfectly fine where I am.
I could play your silly game and post example after example but I prefer a more conceptual approach. "Your" side is clearly advancing a "More State Power" agenda while "My" side is pursuing "Less State Power". Trump wants to roll back government regulations and return power from the Federal Government back to the States and local Governments.

With respect to the original topic: "Your" side seeks to impose laws forcing tech companies to hire more women even if they are less qualified than men. "My" side wants individual businesses to have the freedom to hire who ever they want in order to advance their business. If they hire less qualified men because of bias than they will suffer the consequences by becoming less competitive than those businesses who hire the best regardless of race or creed. "Your" side on this issue is quasi-fascist; my side is traditional American...

Similarly if you don't realize MILO is all about satire than it must be because you are a typical humorless liberal...

197585_5_.png

Likewise you don't seem to understand that promoting multicultural policies represents a rejection of Dr. Martin Luther Kings concept of cultural integration. Integration means to combine separate components into "one" component ergo King was advocating a monocultural solution to segregation and racism. Why does "your" side advocate abandoning Dr. King's solution? Why does "your" side advocate neo-segregationist policies? Why do you support a racist agenda?

Last edited:
Back