Who got the best AMD Rig

psy81

Gawd
Would like to see who has the most powerful AMD rig just for fun and to prove AMD is still a viable choice (especially for the price).

Please Intel fanboys don't bother posting here...

My scores are below:

Unigine Heaven 3.0 Score (Everything maxed out @ 1080P)
FPS: 83.9
Scores: 2113
Min FPS: 11.1
Max FPS: 206.6

3DMark11: P13,800

Cinebench R11.5: 7.76

Edit: Anyone with AMD CPU/GPU is welcome :)

Last edited:
Please Intel fanboys don't bother posting here...

So spaypainting "AMD" in green on the side of my six-core LGA2011 setup isn't acceptable to you?

BRAND ZEALOT!

;)

So spaypainting "AMD" in green on the side of my six-core LGA2011 setup isn't acceptable to you?

BRAND ZEALOT!

;)

LOL...I might make an exception for you. Just wanted to keep the AMD haters out of it...

You have a very nice build my friend..I have fond memories of my X6 1055t that I purchased @ launch and took to 4.3Ghz with a $35 Koolance Exos I bought off CL! Good times, Good times..

How are the temps on your 8350 with that high of a Vcore and air cooling? I personally think I would be a bit worried running that much Vcore through it without an AIO Watercooler at least..

FPS: 80.2
Scores: 2020
Min FPS: 30.1
Max FPS: 183.4

3DMark11: P11,848

CinebenchR11.5: 7.07

Dam, I didn't win :p

Most of those benchmarks would be due to the gpu not the cpu or am I missing something.

I do know with a stock 8150 and a stock XFX 7950,I got 9,7xx or so on 3DMark11.

I haven't had time to play with it yet.

I have a 3820 @ 4.625ghz with GTX 670 SLI too, want to see benches?

I mean 3820, 8320, what's the diff? :p

You guys are cheating using Nvidia cards. I'd like to enter my sig rig into the contest. Even my RAM is AMD branded!

You guys are cheating using Nvidia cards. I'd like to enter my sig rig into the contest. Even my RAM is AMD branded!

Understood...Nvidia is not AMD and 3DMark scores may not be fair...all benchmarks are welcome :)

Can anyone beat my Cinebench score?

On a side note, I'm happy that I'm winning...

FPS: 80.2
Scores: 2020
Min FPS: 30.1
Max FPS: 183.4

3DMark11: P11,848

CinebenchR11.5: 7.07

Dam, I didn't win :p

Very close...nice OC on that FX-8120 :)

You have a very nice build my friend..I have fond memories of my X6 1055t that I purchased @ launch and took to 4.3Ghz with a $35 Koolance Exos I bought off CL! Good times, Good times..

How are the temps on your 8350 with that high of a Vcore and air cooling? I personally think I would be a bit worried running that much Vcore through it without an AIO Watercooler at least..

My temps have never exceeded 54 degrees (ran stable on Prime 95 for over 3 hours. Idling it runs 9 degrees and the highest my NB has ever got was 71 degrees. I attribute the good temps to my Frio but also to my Haf-X and living in Toronto, Canada :)

WinRAR Beta 2 or 3 and Fritz Chess might be good to add if you're looking to measure a CPU's multithreaded push.

I still have my last system put together: an X2-6400+ BE, but sold the parts to my system before it, which was an Opteron 180.

Even with that 6400+ powerhouse, I think I'd lose this little competition. Maybe. :cool:

Not going to run any benches but my cpu hits 7.78 in cinebench at only 4.5 ghz. I just pulled up my saves I had.

I just installed this CPU and board last night so I haven't had time to play with the overclocks yet. I am very happy with it so far though. Came from a X4 965 and I was able to add the second GTX 260 in SLI that I had lying around for a small boost until I can afford a new GPU.

BRAND ZEALOT!

;)

How about my 8 core LGA2011 setup! most people think I have a bulldozer when I say I run an 8 core system :D

I am running a 1075T and a HD 5850.

Cinebench R 11.5 OpenGL 64.65 fps CPU 6.30 pts

I just sold my best amd rig, 4.9ghz 8320. it was way more then i needed so im back to using the a8-3870 that i never liked

402's sig says it all - and that ain't the fastest....

As I eluded to in my earlier post - would this qualify??

AMD rig

Oh and this rig is NOT mine, as 402 said us DCer's have lots of potent hardware around, Patriot was one of the pioneers of overclocking 4p mobo's along with a few other talented people

v75z5e.jpg

Amd rig with an Nvidia GPU.. :)

Now you gone and tainted it. I just upgraded my Athlon II 610e to a 620e to try and catch up with you guys a little. That's as high as I can go and stay 45W TDP or under.

Back