• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

White 140 fans

retro123

n00b
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
3
I just cant find any good white 140mm fans suitable for radiators. Not only the blades but also the frame in white. For 120mm ekwb has a nice option with their vardar fans but it's not available in 140mm.. Any ideas?
 
Doesn't Phanteks have white ones? I mean I know they do, they're sold with the white PH-TC14_PE, just not sure if they're currently selling them separately... SPCR seemed to like their noise characteristics compared to their reference Noctua tho.

Edit: Probably cheaper elsewhere, but here ya go:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...5709044&cm_re=phanteks-_-35-709-044-_-Product

On second thought, those might not work well with rads because of the 120mm mounting holes, and their more standard fan has a black frame. :(
 
Last edited:
The only white frame+blade 140mm fans I could find that seem like good candidates:

* Phanteks PH-F140HP
* BitFenix Spectre Pro
* Enermax Cluster Advance
 
Back
Top