Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Just laid the facts right out on the table didn't you?uTorrent is the only bittorrent app worth your time and the majority of the people here will agree. Ignore the others.![]()
uTorrent is the only bittorrent app worth your time and the majority of the people here will agree. Ignore the others.![]()
I don't recall utorrent crashing on me, ever. It runs great on x64 as a 32 bit app.
µtorrent. Nothing else is close.
I concur with the others.
I've used uTorrent, Bitcomet and others; but prefer using the Opera (web browser) integrated torrent support-- no separate program with obnoxious advertising.
Since when does uTorrent have obnoxious advertising? It's also probably lighter than the Opera one...
I've used uTorrent, Bitcomet and others; but prefer using the Opera (web browser) integrated torrent support-- no separate program with obnoxious advertising.
I use the one in Opera.
May not be such a great one but who cares, it is like once a year (or less) that I ever hit a torrent link.
uTorrent is the only bittorrent app worth your time and the majority of the people here will agree. Ignore the others.![]()