Which to get

gear2d

n00b
Joined
Oct 18, 2008
Messages
55
I was looking to get a new psu ans was looking at these:

ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ900 900W : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817814013

Tagan TG1100-U88 1100W (there is also a 1300W on two):
http://www.provantage.com/tagan-technology-10118fl~7TAGN00E.htm

Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower ATX Power Supply
http://www.provantage.com/thermaltake-w0155ru~7THER04R.htm

I may not use all of the power yet, so far I have Intel Q9550, Fatalty sound card, 4 sata hard drives, one ATI 4780 HD 1 Gb card, 6 fans, and a NZXT fan control unit. Any suggestion as to which one I should choice or any other ones you thing are just as good?
 
Thanks again Danny Bui your a life saver. I was looking at the price and was thinking if I can buy a higher psu for the future why not. But I see what you are saying about overkill.
 
You will probably be nowhere near 700W at load, so like Danny said, the 750TX is a very reasonable PSU from a trusted brand.
 
Back
Top