• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which program to bench new Intel SSD?

Operaghost

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
1,315
I want to make sure my drive is running up to standard, including whether or nor TRIM is working.

Could someone recommend me benchmark or test program that could accomplish this?

I tried to search but I'm tired and can't seem to find much.
 
Check out some SSD reviews and see what they use. Typically it's ATTO, HD Tune, or Crystal DiskMark. You can also verify if TRIM is working via the command line:

"How do I know if TRIM is enabled in Windows 7?"

A: Go to the Command prompt and type > fsutil behavior query disabledeletenotify

DisableDeleteNotify = 1 (Windows TRIM commands are disabled)
DisableDeleteNotify = 0 (Windows TRIM commands are enabled)
 
Thanks guys!

I confirmed TRIM is enabled and I'm going to download and run some benches in a bit.

I gotta say though, it seems like Win7 is taking a long time to boot/load.
 
Back
Top