Which mobo?

jbmx4life

2[H]4U
MOBO 1
MOBO 2

Looking to order one of the 2 above mobo's sometime today. Any thing I should know about either? Any real significant difference between the 2?

TIA

the asus premium is the board to get.its a later design and has the heatpipe cooling,picture is wrong at newegg at the moment.sli spacing is better on the premium and you can change to sli in bios and not have to install the card on the motherboard.the premium was a better overall board.many,many good user reviews on it too.very popular board when it first came out.you cant go wrong with it for sure.
ive built about 6 systems with that board and some were sli others were not.it overclocked well and was as usual asus rock stable.i build systems for a living and the boards of choise for me are asus.the a8n-e for non sli,the premium for a mid level sli board and the a8n 32 sli is a fantastis board,its my favorite too.you may want to check it out as the price has fallen to about 150.00 and its a bargain at that price.open box for like 89.00 too if your interested.those 3 boards are the best of asus 939 series.but if you can swing it the a8n 32 sli board is the cream of the crop.im going to pick one up for myself in the next couple of weeks for my personal rig.the a8n-e im running now has been one of the finest boards ive ever had.i run a business off mine so changing boards out is a big deal for me.i change every 12-15 months.so good luck and enjoy your build.any one you choose will be a winner.

I'd go with the Premium out of those two for some of the reasons mentioned above :).

Back