Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Aelfgeft said:It may not be a big issue for you, but the price of a copper XP-90 is twice that of a regular, but the cooling performance is not significantly noticeable unless you live at the equator.
fenderltd said:rgr that sticky also the XP-90C... The few reviews I have read don't really show that much difference between the regular XP-90 like 1 degree... Please correct me if I am wrong. I own a XP-90
The XP-90 is quite a tall heatsink when a fan is attached to it. I'm not sure if you'll have enough clearance... but do ask in the SFF forum.Kuma said:Would the Xp-90 fit in a qpack with the P5LD2-VM mobo ? am trying not to cut the rails in the case.