which gigabyte or Asus Intel CPU based motherboard c/w Dual usb 3.0 to motherboard

Very confused what you're asking for.

It looks like you want a motherboard that comes with a rear panel USB header? Those things haven't been included with motherboards for almost 15 years. The last time I had one of those bundled with a motherboard was back in the Athlon XP era. MSI used to include those with their motherboards, which sometimes also included four LEDs to show the POST codes.

Are you running out of USB ports or something? Most motherboards these days have a ton of USB ports.

yeah they dont come with those because there are usually like 4+ usb 3 ports on the i/o panel.

the last motherboard I bought does come with the above, except it's a USB 2.0 port.

My motherboard does have 6 port, but only 2 x USB 3.0 port, and my USB 3.0 flash drive is so fat, you can't use the other USB 3.0 port

Most motherboards still have the connectors on board, since they go to front panel connections. You can buy that and use it. What board do you have?

Last time I got one of those with a board was probably 10+ years ago.
I have one sitting here in my drawer.

WRONG!!! Just like the decision of those who bought a gigasucks motherboard.

ASUS (#1 choice and nothing else for Intel systems) Ranger Z170 has two headers. And that was not "15 years ago".

Now, because everything has switched from 3 to 3.1 and now 3.2 a 3.0 is no longer included. The one thing they actually got rid of, but still put effing 4 USB 2.0 ports.........two headers.

Not to mention that USB 3.0 was released in 2008...........13 years ago. Not 15.
He's talking about the bracket and cable being included with the motherboard. And he's not wrong. I can't think of a single motherboard offhand which includes even one of them. Probably because most motherboards have 8+ USB ports on the back panel and most modern cases have USB ports on the front panel which uses the headers on the motherboard for extra ports.

Most people building systems normally take into account the number of USB ports they may need of certain types and make sure to buy a motherboard which will serve their needs. Anyone else needing more ports tend to buy hubs and use that.

He's talking about the bracket and cable being included with the motherboard. And he's not wrong. I can't think of a single motherboard offhand which includes even one of them. Probably because most motherboards have 8+ USB ports on the back panel and most modern cases have USB ports on the front panel which uses the headers on the motherboard for extra ports.

Most people building systems normally take into account the number of USB ports they may need of certain types and make sure to buy a motherboard which will serve their needs. Anyone else needing more ports tend to buy hubs and use that.
This. They ALL have the headers - just don't include a rear slot adapter anymore, since they generally don't ~need~ to.

i know, I can't use the front USB 3, as it's for secondary backup, and that goes to a heavy ext. hard disk at USB 3, and my motherboard only have 2 x USB 3 port, and 1 of the port has a fat flash drive that takes up both USB 3 space.

Now I have also spec. out the USB extra port , power by SATA but that takes up 1 x PCIe slot, but just the other day, find out that kills the bandwidth of my NVME

Get a USB hub. Or get a get a flash drive that fits. Or get a USB extension cable to plug in the flash drive that's too damn big so you get your other port back. Or do some research for a motherboard that fits your needs and buy it.

I'm just going to buy the above from a local store, as like you guys there is no mother board that c/w USB 3 port

I have several motherboard that c/w USB 2.0 ports, Thunder Bolt port, External SATA port, but no USB 3 port.

I'm just going to buy the above from a local store, as like you guys there is no mother board that c/w USB 3 port

I have several motherboard that c/w USB 2.0 ports, Thunder Bolt port, External SATA port, but no USB 3 port.
There are a lot of motherboards that come with many usb 3 ports. None of them use the external headers anymore; this is really only a edge case issue you’re having. Also, no one uses c/w as comes with.

Back