Which game company has delivered the most/best entertainment to you over the years?

#1 Valve. Team Fortress Classic is my favorite game of all time, HL, HL2 + episodes.

#2 Bethesda Softworks. Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3

#3 BIoware. NWN, DA:O, KOTOR

Blizzard
(Diablo, WarCraft2, StarCraft, Warcraft3, Diablo 2, now im waiting for SC2 and D3)

Bioware
Bethesda
Eidos
Valve
THQ (mmmmm Red Faction)
Ubisoft
Interplay

1. Valve
2. Blizzard

Some other companies/people where I love almost everything they make.

Volition (saints row, red faction guerilla)
Q-games (pixeljunk series)
Hideo Kojima (metal gear series)
Keiji Inafune (megaman, Dead Rising)
Team ICO (ico, shadow of the colossus, last guardian)

Blizzard - WC3
Valve - CS (actually that's wrong, it's the modders who did CS cuz' I only played the mod, not Valve's abomination of it)
Squaresoft + SquareEnix
Nintendo
Hudson - Bomberman

Blizzzard
Bioware
Dynamix (Tribes & Tribes 2)
Bethesda
Origin
Valve
Microprose (MOO!)

Black Isle (Baldur's Gate & Fallout games)
Interplay (ST:25th Anny, Among many others)
Sierra (Adventure Games)
Dynamix (Red Baron, Aces over series, etc.)
Origin (Wing Commander Series, Ultima Series)
SSI (Gold Box AD&D games, other RPG and Strategy Games)
Microprose (Flight Sims, Railroad Tycoons, And Civilization)
Bullfrog (Syndicate, Populous, Dungeon Keeper)
Bioware (Neverwinter Nights, etc)
LucasArts (Jedi Knight/Academy Series, X-Wing Series, Point & Click Adventures)
Westwood Studios (Dune 2000, Command & Conquers, etc.)

Bioware (KOTOR got me into RPG's where Blizzard failed) They have a knack for great story lines that draw you in.

Valve: Not only for the HL series, but bringing digital downloads to the masses besides fileplanet and a few others, it was an unknown for the most part until STEAM arrived.

Bioware (KOTOR got me into RPG's where Blizzard failed) They have a knack for great story lines that draw you in.

Why single out Blizzard for failing on RPGs? Diablo series is hack-n-slash, WoW is an MMO, I'm not quite sure why even bothering to mention Blizzard. They've never put out a traditional RPG.

Valve: Not only for the HL series, but bringing digital downloads to the masses besides fileplanet and a few others, it was an unknown for the most part until STEAM arrived.

If you don't make an RPG game it doesn't mean that you failed at making one, cause you never made one in the first place. How can it fail if it's non existent? User created WC3 maps don't count cause Blizzard didn't make them, the gaming community did, since your a part of the gaming community, your the one who failed to deliver better RPG maps!!! It's all on you!!!!!

PolyDigital(Gran Turismo 1,2,3,4,5)
Infinity Ward(Call Of Duty 1,2,4,6)
Bungie Studios(Halo 1,2,3, ODST)

BIOWARE!!

I am a big opposer brand loyalty and fanboism. However, I would enthusiastic accept the title of a Bioware fanboy. Their latest addition Mass Effect 2 impressed me most by how seemlessly they have connected the plot with the first game. Though functionally different, you decisions that you make in the first game affect the 2nd one tremendously and will affect the 3rd one as well. Mass effect 2 is less of a sequel, more of a continuation of the same game plot wise. I love it.

I hope that more game developers begin to release series like this. It is a sure way to hook fans in for several installments of the series.

If I was forced to play only on genre of game, it would be RPGs. If I only one developer to choose from, Bioware; no contest

Blizzard - WC3 Custom games FTW
Valve - CS 1.6 (first fps that got me hooked)

Bioware hands down, beat Baldurs Gate 1/2 quite a few times. KOTOR was awesome hmm Dragon Age beat a few times and I rarely even play games anymore. Playing Mass Effect 2 now and its great as well. Man what a great damn company.

The old school sierra games, quest for glory, kings quest, roger wilco, police quest, etc.

And Tribes.

Bioware for me. The environments and set pieces, in their titles, are second to none.

It's id for me. I can't tell you how many hours I've played of RTCW. That has to be the best FPS ever.

for the last 4 or 5 years I have been playing halo 2 live, first on xbox, now on xbox360, its the only thing I play. sadly, it seems the online community went from millions to nobody, sometimes I wait 15 mins for a game to start like at 3 or 4am.

If I am on a computer, I have halo 1 trial version that I modded for subtle things like homing in rockets etc. I do have halo 3 for xbox, but haven't played more than a day of it, couldn't really stand the new maps and differences compared to halo 2.

if someone is over I will play mortal kombat vs dc.

only other game I play is gta4, but in the last 2 years I have only completed 3% of the game, I prefer to just drive around and do stupid shit.

nintendo, konami, capcom, sega...some others I can't think of.

Bioware is top of the list (most likely to deliver)
Microprose/Firaxis (Civ2/4, Master of Orion 1&2, Master of Magic and a few others)
Square-Enix (I'm a Dragon Quest fanboy, and FF games are about 50% hit and miss for me)
Nintendo
Capcom (Devil May Cry, Street Fighter and other fighting games, Maximo...so many good games)

Honorable mention to Namco. Played a lot of hours of Tekken / Soul Calibur. They're hit and miss though on other games (like Star Fox Assault...and Tekken 4 - not so great)

First and foremost.....Valve. It's how i got into PC gaming with Half Life and still playing their games.

Second....DICE. I've played all Battlefield series games on the PC and i just love them.

Id software...
doom
quake
quake was my first multiplayer game and I spent HOURS of my life playing deathmatch

second would prolly be
Valve
spent lots of ours playing hl and hl2dm

No order

Id Software
Bioware
Maxis
Valve
Bethesda
Nintendo
Sierra
Team 17