• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Which cpu for this build?

Flashheart

n00b
Joined
Nov 14, 2015
Messages
7
I've been slowly upgrading my pc from the ground up. Currently I have...

Intel Celeron g1840 haswell socket 1150

Asus Z97-A

8gb ddr3 Kingston value ram 1600mhz

Gtx 1060 3gb

Evga 600b psu

Next step is a better cpu.

Which cpu would fit nicely with my current components?
 
£200 but if I can spend less and it would run on par with the other components then bonus.
 
A 4770/K or a 4790K for cheap would be great. If not, The highest clocked i5 you can get.

If you want to overclock, obviously you'd want a K model.
 
Back
Top