which camera is better?

The F10 is the superior camera. It has a low noise SuperCCD suited for low-light shooting, an uber-sharp lens, and good colour reproduction.

One tip for taking pictures, do not use flash when possible. The F10 has a shooting mode called Natural Light, which is automatic and flash-free with sensitivities up to ISO1600 (the canon only goes up to ISO400). So if you’re not very good with cameras, then stick with that mode and you should get favourable results. Also, depending on how big your memory card is, always shoot at the highest resolution then resize it in your computer instead of shooting at lower resolutions and keeping them that way.

Yes, I agree. The F10 is the superior camera...but I don't know why the first pic turned out that way since I don't know what kind of settings the camera has.

Learn how to use the Fuji, it has a better sensor. Not sure what it has in the way of program/manual modes though.

The F10's flash is quite strong and is not the best thing to use in a macro scenario like this one, that's why that pic looks wierd.

As for settings, the F10 lacks shutter/aperture priority and full manual modes... which is why there's an F11 out there.

Back