• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Wheres the moose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for me to get out of the thread for now. It should be interesting what the thread looks like if it exists still in about six hours when I get to work.

If it's still here when the moose gets back it will be a funny reaction.

 
SmokeRngs said:
Time for me to get out of the thread for now. It should be interesting what the thread looks like if it exists still in about six hours when I get to work.

If it's still here when the moose gets back it will be a funny reaction.
"You guys posted HOW MUCH???"

 
SmokeRngs said:
Time for me to get out of the thread for now. It should be interesting what the thread looks like if it exists still in about six hours when I get to work.

If it's still here when the moose gets back it will be a funny reaction.

lol 'night
 
Look guys, we don't care if you have a little fun and chat around a bit, but this thread has turned into outright spam++.

I will make sure I give Moose a full report about your (mis)behavior when he returns. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top