• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Where's all the production going?

R-Type

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2011
Joined
Mar 6, 2006
Messages
2,806
As a new folder, I don't have any frame of reference for this trend. Is this a seasonal thing, a coincidence, or an actual migration?:confused:





Could we ask for a front page post to petition help from the rest of the forum?
 
This describes some of the production. (HK's production)
qkdej.jpg

Also a bunch of us moved some stuff over for the WCG winter race
 
This describes some of the production. (HK's production)
qkdej.jpg

Also a bunch of us moved some stuff over for the WCG winter race

Dammit. Forgot about the winter race. Meant to move everything that isn't Bid Adv over to WCG :(

Gonna have to do that when I get home.
 
Oops, I meant "Christmas Race," this whole PC thing is getting to my head...
 
i'm down 25k ppd due to the christmas race as well
 
yup im running the christmas race as well. so thats 15k PPD missing since i'm leaving the gpu clients off to get as many WCG points as i can. dual gpu3 clients take way to many cpu cycles..
 
I think more disturbing than the production loss {which can be attributed to the winter race and HK), is the loss of nearly 100 active folders in around a month. Where have these brethren gone?
 
I think more disturbing than the production loss {which can be attributed to the winter race and HK), is the loss of nearly 100 active folders in around a month. Where have these brethren gone?

pretty sure everyone is doing the xmas race.
 
I've been busy with real life/household stuff (including trying to fix our dryer and ultimately buying a new front loader Maytag washer/dryer pair that was delivered today)....as well as having to clean install 7 and run sanitary erase on my SSD two times in the past week. :mad:
 
The D has really picked up recently and we're nosing up on 12 millions ppd over the last couple of days. Once the Christmas rase is done this should get really interesting!
 
Im in the middle of 2 system migrations and the rest of my gear is on WCG for the Christmas Race. So im down 250k right now :(
 
Yeah the Christmas race is a little over half over now. Not too much longer and the CPUs go back to Folding and I can try and catch and pass those that are currently passing me :D
 
I did too, I had just gotten all my rigs up and folding when the race started so I held off for this year. Given that we are trending upward without many of our main contributors, I can't wait to see what we can pull when they come back online. :D
 
My 3 hex core rigs are contributing to the Christmas race at the moment. I'll be back to Folding Christmas day.
 
Back
Top