Where to buy Func Pad?

m0rn

Limp Gawd
I've used the Func Pad 1030 for almost 5 years now, and it's been very good to me but I think it's time for a new one.

I'm pretty sensitive when it comes to the feel of the mouse and it's movements so I sort of want to stick to the Func, but it seems to be impossible to find one now.

Anyone know where I can get one? I found this site http://www.func-pads.com/ but also found this one http://www.func.net/

Are they both the official site, it's a bit confusing.

func-pads.com is just a distributor, func.net is the company site.

I'm personally waiting until their custom store comes back online. I prefer the older 1030 because you can rotate it to even out the wear, but I also like to customize mine so that it has the rough texture on both sides instead of rough/smooth.

Yeah, I prefer the rough side too. And I'm not sure if I'd get the same feel from a different companies mouse pad.

Do you know if the company site will ever come back online... hasn't it been down for a while?

I also like to customize mine so that it has the rough texture on both sides instead of rough/smooth.

I didn't know you could do that. I really should replace the one I've been using for years, guess I need to wait till their store gets fixed, it's been down for months now.

Rice's idea of getting 2 rough sides is great, but I'm not sure if I can wait for the site's store to open. I might just order from the distributor's site.

I'd get the the F-series, but it's a bit large for my desk. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Thanks for the links. I've been needing to replace my 1030 and it's been hard to find something of similar size and with the smooth texture. Glad they're still selling these. Just too bad they don't come in the snazzy metal tin anymore.

Actually picked up a 1030 Archetype from the distributor's site a couple weeks back, and i'm really loving it. I may have waited if I had known about the customization though! Having dual-rough side would be nice.

I love my Func Surface 1030. I've been rocking the MBA version for 4-5 years now and only recently had to flip it over and start using the other side after it started developing slick spots on the surface from inconsistent wear. I'd say I've still got another 4-5 years of life in this mouse pad, and by then it'll be time to upgrade to the Archetype 1030 MBA!

Im using the original 1030 that ive had for close to 7 years. Its starting to show a bit of wear, but all in all I am very surprised that it has lasted this long and has not broken down more.

The only issue I had was the rubber base warped at one point a few years ago. Their customer support replaced it free of charge.

I would definitely get one of these once their store comes back up. NewEgg used to sell them a long time ago. Not sure why they dont anymore.

www.func.net I've used a func pad for years now. I went to func after my hardocp ratpadz started to wear out really bad...

I got a func pad over at forzencpu a couple months ago but it seems they are outstock atm.

the last 2 pads i bought were func and im kinda pissed that my local distributor doesnt stock them anymore. dammit i wish people would wake up and buy quality stuff instead of cheap crap. this is why no one has anything in stock anymore.

Been using the 1030 original for years. Even before they had the cord clip. Still isn't wearing out.

My original 1030 has stood the test of time. Converted a couple of SS QcK cloth guys with it as well. Definitely looking to purchase a bigger version of it now though. Wish their store would come back up already!

The only issue I had was the rubber base warped at one point a few years ago. Their customer support replaced it free of charge.

Hmm, guess I should've called them a few years ago instead of buying a 2nd one... My rubber mat didn't warp, but it shrank, literally. It shrank so much that no matter how much I stretched it the thing wouldn't fit the pad anymore, it happened during a move from IL to PR... So I just ordered another one and I have the old pad as a spare, sometimes I use it by itself for my laptop.

i miss my func 1030, but i used the smooth side. smooth side only lasted me 6-9 months, though :\ very low sense player :p

kept using the rough side til i let the pad melt in a car in texas :[

I used the original 1030 for years before upgrading to the Archetype. Put simply, I will always use fUnc.

PICT3507.jpg

Back