Where is Tigerbiten

I was wondering that too.... Vacation maybe?


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
I think he said he shuts down his boxen while on vacation.

Yea, I saw this a few days ago. I'm trying to pass him right now so it's 1/2 good.... :eek:
 
marty9876 said:
I think he said he shuts down his boxen while on vacation.

Yea, I saw this a few days ago. I'm trying to pass him right now so it's 1/2 good.... :eek:

Well that's good to hear. Between him and Brian Taylor we have lost a lot of production lately.
 
I don't have much power... but most of my PCs will be down next week... I'll probably drop to 200 ppd from 1200-1300 ppd...... but once I return, sunburned and peeling, they'll be folding again....


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
He posted a while back that he would be on vacation in June and he would be shutting down his farm while gone. He should be back full speed ahead soon. ;)
 
I guess I could have offered to have my sister or brother in law look in on his systems while he was gone on vacation so he didn't have to shut them off. I'm not sure what part of England he's in but it doesn't really matter too much. The place isn't very big. And if there were any problems they could have called me to fix it over the phone. Well, my sister. I still find it somewhat difficult to understand my brother in law on the phone.

 
Back
Top