Where is Diablo 3

My guess would be Q3/Q4 2010 at the very earliest, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me if we don't get it by Q2/Q3 of 2011.

End of next year if not 2011.. expect news during blizzcon at the end of this week.

Well late 2010 or early 2011 seems a long way off, wasn't it rumoured to be out this year and then recently rumoured to be pushed back to next year? I can't see it being much longer than Q2/3 2010

Well late 2010 or early 2011 seems a long way off, wasn't it rumoured to be out this year and then recently rumoured to be pushed back to next year? I can't see it being much longer than Q2/3 2010

Blizzard only releases one big hit a year, next year it will be Starcraft 2. Im putting my money on 2011.

blizzard game

Although their exec said expect 2 big games in 2010.

I heard it was going to be released yesterday. I stood in wal-mart for about 23 hours staring at the game racks, but it didn't show up. I asked the associate in electronics if it was going to be released and they said they didn't know, so I asked the associate in the shampoo aisle, they didn't know either. The associate in housewares was obviously retarded because she said it wouldn't be out for a long time, and the associate in automotive said the Lamborghini Diablo isn't in production anymore. I didn't see it with the vegetables, or the bakery. I thought I saw it behind the counter in the pharmacy, but I was kicked out of trying to lean over and grab it.

Tomorrow I am going to try Target.

I heard it was going to be released yesterday. I stood in wal-mart for about 23 hours staring at the game racks, but it didn't show up. I asked the associate in electronics if it was going to be released and they said they didn't know, so I asked the associate in the shampoo aisle, they didn't know either. The associate in housewares was obviously retarded because she said it wouldn't be out for a long time, and the associate in automotive said the Lamborghini Diablo isn't in production anymore. I didn't see it with the vegetables, or the bakery. I thought I saw it behind the counter in the pharmacy, but I was kicked out of trying to lean over and grab it.

Tomorrow I am going to try Target.
Am I the only one who found this funny?

I haven't heard when its going to come out. I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes the next DNF.

if they do what they did when they made D2.... it will be 2 years past there initial, its being released on this date date!

the game will be released during a nuclear holocaust
iam psychic

D3 is after SC2. That's all we know. I'm guessing it will be on the shelf by holiday 2010.

LOL'd @ Vicaphit!

Good luck with that, man - I'm sure you will find it eventually.

I'm gonna bank on D3 in 2011 too. SC2 WoL and Cataclysm next year. D3 and possibly SC2 HotS in 2011.

I'd say some time in 2011 would be a safe bet. It doesn't matter what time of the year they release their game, everyone will buy it.

There will be two more WoW expansions, a WoW II and an expansion to that before we ever see Diablo III.

We all know where Blizzard's priorities lie.

OMG WHAT IF DIABLO 3's LAUNCH IS THE PREDICTION! :eek::eek::eek:

LOL. Could be.

December 21, 2012? We won't ever get to play it. Not even for a few hours. Because you know what will happen. Authentication server down.

Then 1000 posts saying "Stuck at Authenticating"

Get a life, geez even when i played i didn't post every 10 seconds about not being able to log on.

HERE'S HOPING TO 2011 DIABLO 3! GOD I CANT WAIT FAVORITE GAMES OF ALL TIME :D

Where is diablo 3 ? Up my ass thats where ! turn left at the prostate!

They are taking their time...... making the wow expansion, they pull the D3 project down to toss out a bone every year or two....

Back