Where did you buy yours?

Simpleness

n00b
Where did you buy your cases?,.. I'm looking to buy a new one and i was curious what else is out there besides Newegg...

Best Buy (cannot believe I just said that), Rocketfish for 50USD.
Other places: Directron, ZipZoomFly, maybe a local computer store if you know of any.

Ok,.Thanks,.. ill have to check it out,... and as far as the local store,.. haha not around here but i wish,.. would make things allot easyer.

i got one from best buy, the rocketfish aka rebadged lian li, and the other from these forums, lian li pc7b

Bought mine from Directron, it's a Lian Li PC P60 Armorsuit and it's like $50+ cheaper from New Egg.

Also got mine from Performance-PCs. I've had great service with them, they've called me with questions on a couple orders and no problems with received orders, but others have mentioned issues (was a year or two ago, though..)

Silverstone Tj09 - Sundial Micro

Aerocool Masstige: Ebay
Inwin Case: Ebay

Cooler Master 690: Newegg
Lian Li A05: Newegg
Lian Li PC-7A: Newegg
2 x Rosewill Case: Newegg

Generic ATX Gaming Case: Local Computer Shop

Dell, Sony IBM: parents, friends, dumpster

Lian-Li PC7-B PLUS : Microcenter
Sunbeam Freezing-Storm: Newegg.com
Raidmax xB Performance Series: Newegg.com
A-Top Gladiator: Compusa

Buy locally if you can because shipping alone will save you $20-40... unless you can't stand the cases you have available locally

Look for free shipping deals on cases from all sites, shipping kills...

Newegg generally has the cheapest shipping it seems on cases. Most I see are between $13-18, which isn't that bad.

But yes like commandercup said, do look for free shipping when you can.

TJ07-BW - sundial micro
PC-1000BW - sundial micro
PC-A05B - used AT
SST-SG01-B - Newegg
HD160 Plus - newegg

CoolerMaster 590 from Newegg, although I usually try and buy cases locally to save on shipping, but it is tough to beat the selection at the egg.

cm690 at zipzoomfly with free shipping.
dynex for 20 bux at Bestbuy :D
Sonata II from fry's elec

Well it seems allot of you like New egg,.. I have purchased allot of items from them just not anything that large,.. how is the packing when shiped from new egg?

Maybe next time state in forward that you ask only from US people ;). Because shops from where i buy this stuff ( www.tichepc.sk and www.tntrade.sk ) is not helping you i guess, as these shops are from Slovakia :p (and of course they are more expensive as any US shop).

Pretty much everything that I buy comes from newegg, not only for convenience but for their good RMA service and support. I only go elsewhere if there is a major price difference or newegg doesn't carry the item.

Well it seems allot of you like New egg,.. I have purchased allot of items from them just not anything that large,.. how is the packing when shiped from new egg?

newegg doesn't package large items, they just send it in the manufacturer's box with stock protection so just read up on reviews of the case your looking for

newegg will also give you great customer service so if your case is damaged, they will pay for shipping back and for a new one sent to you

Best Buy and Fry's if I can't find free shipping in an online store on a case I like.

Thanks guys,.. Ive been looking over all of these sites for best prices with shiping and... looks like the egg wins again.

Sundialmicro
newegg
Directron
tigerdirect
ebay
microcenter..
BestBuy
Circuit City
CompUSA.....I've been doing this awhile :D

Back