Where DFI Lanparty Expert in stock?

JustinSane

2[H]4U
Anyone know where I can order a DFI Lanparty Expert and have it shipped today or tomorrow. I know Monarch says they have em but it says 4-6 days till they ship out... Anyone know when Monarch should ship em out?

I got the shaft from ZipZoomFly. After I ordered I had to call in order to find out I didn't order in time and I have to wait till Dec 30.

I ordered one Sunday night from Monarch and I just received my tracking number in my email. And it will be here Friday. So I would recommend ordering it from there if they still have any in stock.

jmaker said:
I ordered one Sunday night from Monarch and I just received my tracking number in my email. And it will be here Friday. So I would recommend ordering it from there if they still have any in stock.

when you ordered did it say it ships in 4-6 days?

Yes, and I've been sweating it ever since Sunday since this board seems to be in short supply. But today I can rejoice as I will have it soon. :)

Thats what im talking about right there!!!! ZipZoomFly sent my mobo out!!! Something told me not to cancel the order from there.

Yea I got so pissed with the zip after they told me my board may have been backordered but they are not sure (thier customer service leaves much to be desired) that I told them to go f*ck themselves and cancel my order. I recieved an order canceled email followed by an order shipped email the nextmorning... :LOL: Board should be here tomorrow

Wow...they are STILL in stock even a few hours later. I'll have to think about picking one up.

Back