• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Where art thou K*?

AtomicMoose

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Sep 26, 2001
Messages
11,803
So, Kodiak has been noticably MIA of late....he claims that work is keeping him too busy. I say the new SWMBO has him by the balls and won't let go. :p

What do you think? (Let the pain begin) :)
 
K* has a new SWMBO?

This thread is worthless without pics!!!
 
I've been wondering the same.... I'm helping him out with the Ir0nutz Invitational... but I haven't seen him in a while...


Maybe both?


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
I think it's scary that 90% of the people here have SWMBO's. Some of us really shouldn't be allowed to taint the genepool :p

That said, mine said I'm allowed to spend up to $150/month on 'tricity, so I'm happy.

*picks up the ball and chain*
 
I almost have a SWMBO..... I do, but right now I still have SOME freedom... albeit very little lol :D
Come 9/16/06, that'll change, I'm sure....

But, I agree, there are alot here who have SWMBOs, but many shouldn't have (or shouldn't have had) youngins :D


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Viper87227 said:
She Who Must Be Obeyed :D
I C...i got me one of those...but if i talk REALLY nerdy towards her, her brain shuts down and then lets me just do what i want :)

FOR THE HORDE
 
roftranspo said:
I C...i got me one of those...but if i talk REALLY nerdy towards her, her brain shuts down and then lets me just do what i want.
You kinky bastard! :eek: :p
 
roftranspo said:
I C...i got me one of those...but if i talk REALLY nerdy towards her, her brain shuts down and then lets me just do what i want :)

FOR THE HORDE

That could be good or bad, depending on how you look at it :p
 
OSUguy98 said:
I almost have a SWMBO..... I do, but right now I still have SOME freedom... albeit very little lol :D
Come 9/16/06, that'll change, I'm sure....

But, I agree, there are alot here who have SWMBOs, but many shouldn't have (or shouldn't have had) youngins :D


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!



Your days are truely numbered......
 
roftranspo said:
I C...i got me one of those...but if i talk REALLY nerdy towards her, her brain shuts down and then lets me just do what i want :)

That right there is the key to married life. :D I do the same thing, the next thing you hear is a "OK, Whatever", and I may proceed to go about my business. :)

How its possible, I don't know, but has our craziness finally cause K* to crack, one may never know....

 
I feel much better because I'm single and still looking, but before we take this thread off anymore. Where is KodiakStar, is about like trying to find Waldo, you look everywhere and there he is in front of you.

Don't ask, or don't wonder, only he knows where he is, no question about it. So judging where he is would only be a headache, you might know where he is, and he might know where you are and everybody will know where he is, then do you want to know that.

Did you get all that?
Sorry to confuse, but that is my job.
 
Scorpionjwp said:
Don't ask, or don't wonder, only he knows where he is, no question about it.

I know where he is, in DC, at work, being very busy. The surprising thing is that its out of character even for him to go completely offline like that though.
 
Scorpionjwp said:
I feel much better because I'm single and still looking, but before we take this thread off anymore. Where is KodiakStar, is about like trying to find Waldo, you look everywhere and there he is in front of you.

Don't ask, or don't wonder, only he knows where he is, no question about it. So judging where he is would only be a headache, you might know where he is, and he might know where you are and everybody will know where he is, then do you want to know that.

Did you get all that?
Sorry to confuse, but that is my job.
Have you not learned yet to never take me seriously? :p
 
Back
Top