Whats your ringtone?

The Crank one actually makes alot of sense, never thought about using it before ^^

I used to use Edge's theme song, with is a version of Alter Bridge - Metalingus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MTH0CzU4-8

I'm looking for another one right now but I may use the Crank one while I look :D Does sound a bit blurry though. I'm gonna look for the movie and see if I can draw out a cleaner soundfile of the ring.

Ringtone: MGS codec
Text: MGS Alert

Its really funny to duck behind something in the store when it gos off and whisper "colonel can you hear me?"

I want to find a phone that lets me change the sound for dropping a call. I would love the sequence from snake dying for that. SNAKE SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE :D

I'm feeling a bit 80's this month so im using the Miami Vice theme from the original show. It goes off in public and i've had several people stop and say "Hey is that Miami Vice"?

Ringtone: MGS codec
Text: MGS Alert

Its really funny to duck behind something in the store when it gos off and whisper "colonel can you hear me?"

I want to find a phone that lets me change the sound for dropping a call. I would love the sequence from snake dying for that. SNAKE SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE :D

Lol, I had the same exact tones for my notification and e-mail tones when I first got my Droid. I've swtiched it up since then though (as already posted).

I use the 'ring-a-ding-ding-ding-dong' from the geico commercials.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

[UPS] Sorce;1035752911 said:
That sir, is comedy GOLD.

Default Ring: Guitar solo from Dethklok's Duncan Hills Coffee Jingle
Default Text: The "Doorbell" from Picard's Ready Room.

Glad someone liked it. As soon as I heard it, I KNEW I had to have it.

I use Megaman 2 and UN Squadron songs for my ringtones. Defaults when I'm on a date ~_~

Damian Marley "Welcome to Jamrock"

"Out in the street, they call it muuuuurdeeeerrrr...."

I haven't changed it in months. I love that song.

guitar riff in the beginning of "needing/getting" song by Ok Go from their latest album.

Back