What's your current mp3 player?

was using my iphone.... till i canceled it since ATT in this area sucks

now im using my crackberry storm :) 8gb microsd card in it... might upgrade it to a 16gb

iRiver Clix 2GB
Samsung Blackjack II smartphone with 4GB microSD
2G iPod Touch 8GB

Still use all three depending on the situation, but the iPod currently gets the most use. The Touch is the most enjoyable, the Clix is useful when I want small and light, and the Blackjack is useful because it's always with me.

Upgraded from my Archos 604 to my Blackberry 8900 with a 16gb SDHC. It sounds pretty damn good.

Gone from my 3 year old Archos 504 80gb with dodgy headphone socket (only comes through the right ear), to my new Samsung i8910HD 8gb phone with 16gb MicroSD card. 24gb is more than enough for me now :D

use my iphone for music now. I like it because it's always with me, so I listen quite a bit more than a dedicated player.

my psp. Traded the ipod for a nice paintball gun when i got out of high school. Then I traded the pb gun for my xbox 360.

Never really used the I pod once i got out of school so there was no reason to keep it.

Had ipod 80gb from 2 years then it was stolen, i bought another one 80gb classic.

iphone for day to day
zen stone for working out.

I miss my creative zen vision:m. That had the best interface and it actually showed the full name of all my songs unlike my iphone :(

The only thing keeping me from using it is the size and its kind of messed up after sitting around for 6 months without use

Back