Whats your computers specs people?

Rig in sig. CPU limited, and probably the last AMD I'll ever buy in any shape or form.

Ahh, the good ol days ^^^^ of tall tan towers of pc goodness and stacks of cd rom spools all over. :D

my specs in sig.
It's technically a pc, but not an IBM compatible pc.

I think the wall is yellowing in the corner there. Should get that checked out.

Took care of the yellowing walls,
room-2012-1.jpg

Nice Cingular Wireless flip phone!

It was a verizon phone, and I think it was a Motorola.

It's a "clean mess". My desk is the same way. I can find everything on it, but no one else can. Works for me.

Now you need to take care of some cleaning xD

Why? Because he does not pose his stuff for pretty pictures like many of the other man-ladies on this site obsessed with colors and looks?
I like seeing rigs/rooms in the raw and real.
Everything else is fluff

Why? Because he does not pose his stuff for pretty pictures like many of the other man-ladies on this site obsessed with colors and looks?
I like seeing rigs/rooms in the raw and real.
Everything else is fluff

Right on man...other than cleaning the dust and shit, I leave all my papers and peripherals all over the place.

It's a "clean mess". My desk is the same way. I can find everything on it, but no one else can. Works for me.

It is called security through obscurity. They can't take what they can't find!

Took care of the yellowing walls,
room-2012-1.jpg

What troubles me about this pic is the t-shirt over the chair backing. If my deductions are correct, this man spends many hours shirtless at his rig lol

What troubles me about this pic is the t-shirt over the chair backing. If my deductions are correct, this man spends many hours shirtless at his rig lol

No, the crappy fake leather covering was flaking off and Office Depot sent me replacement arms and seat bottom but the seat back was on backorder and they forgot to replace it.
the replacement parts didn't last long either.

Pentium II 450MHz
128MB PC100
ATi Rage 8MB
3Dfx Voodoo 2 12MB SLI
Turtle Beach Sound Montego II with S/PDIF daughterboard
Gravis Ultrasound
3Com 10/100 NIC
10GB Seagate HDD for Windows 98SE
3.1GB Western Digital HDD for NT4
Toshiba DVD-Rom
Plextor CD-RW
15" Dell LCD Monitor

JEALOUS?

Celeron 466Mhz
128MB SD-100 RAM
AGP i740 Intel (Yea... I really have one of these. :eek: )
3DFX 8mb Voodoo 2
Creative Vibra
3Com NIC
10GB HD
Random CD drive from 1995

:D

*sigh* The days when the biggest boost in performance was if your CPU had a math coprocessor or not.. Good times

I'm typing this with out any pants on. How does that make you feel?

Evga SR-2
2x intel E5620
6x4Gb Corsair Vengence
2x GTX470
Corsair AX1200
Getting long in the tooth, but all quality equipment for it's day.

Back