Whats a good cheap used Andriod Phone?

pclov3r

Limp Gawd
Whats a good cheap used Andriod Phone?

I am looking at buying a used Andriod phone soon but I only have a 100$ Budget. I will post a thread in the for sale when I want to and have the cash to do so.

Any suggestions?

EDIT:

Perhaps I should have sated that I want a GSM Android. I am looking at going with T-Mobile.

Last edited:
Some variant of the LG Optimus One, if you're looking for the cheapest non-sucky phone possible.

Not sure if you can find a Vibrant or Galaxy S 4G for $100 (about the same phone), but if you can find one for around there, that would probably be your best bet. If not, I think you should be able to get a G2 or Nexus One for close to it too. I wouldn't think they would be much more than $100 now and they're still decent phones.

Not sure if you can find a Vibrant or Galaxy S 4G for $100 (about the same phone), but if you can find one for around there, that would probably be your best bet. If not, I think you should be able to get a G2 or Nexus One for close to it too. I wouldn't think they would be much more than $100 now and they're still decent phones.

I was going to buy a Vibrant for $100 however, Somebody beat me to it :(

They did have a Galaxy S 4G in mint and they wanted $160 but it's over my budget at the moment.

Hopefully somebody here on Hardforum has decent phone for me once I get this 100$ Check cashed.

Last edited:
Nexus One- they're cheap on ebay and are pretty decent phones. Not only would you gain a LED flash over the Nexus S, but you would have some money left over to buy a nice large class 10 microSD card.

not sure what they sell for now but i use to have a Nexus One from google when it first came out. Best phone ive ever owned, to bad i sold it

Also try craigslist. I've scored some decent phone deals from there, before.

At that price you'll have to look at something like the Nexus One (which is still a pretty good smartphone).

I've noticed the price of the Nexus S dropping recently. It's still going to be more than $100 but its a solid phone with a lot of developer support. If you can find one at a reasonable price i would suggest that.

The vibrant is an *amazing* choice near the $120 or so mark... The galaxy S phones are the best non-Nexus devices for running custom 4.0 ROMs ATM

Do NOT get an Optimus. Outdated and underpowered. Look for a Vibrant, maybe a Nexus S if you can find it, or possibly a MyTouch 4G. Great, underrated phone. The Nexus One/Desire was great, but low storage space means you'll have to use Apps2SD

mytouch 4g really is an excellent phone, even better than the Vibrant/Nexus S in some ways (better CPU, more RAM).....

The trump card for the Vibrant/Galaxy S is that they have 3g support for ATT AND T-Mobile, and can be unlocked for free with windows utilities, while having the best aftermarket ICS roms of any phones that aren'y Nexii

Back