• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

What ya thinks?????

Wenty

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
460
What do you thinks????? I'm just cooling my CPU and my system is overclocked its a Phenom II X3 720 with four cores running @ 3.5GHz voltage bump @ 1.456v.

Here's what I have picked...... Let me know if there is anything better. :) I don't want to run three fans on high so want it to be quiet in a way. I figure the larger three fan radiator would help in that instead of the dual fan radiator.



* AquaXtreme MP-05 SP Limited Edition AMD AM2 CPU Water Block ½" High Flow fittings


* Swiftech MCP655-B™ 12 VDC Pump Without speed controller


* XSPC RX360 - Triple 120mm high performance radiator Upgraded to this radiator from the Swiftech one.


* Swiftech MCRES-Micro Rev 2 reservoir
 
Last edited:
Is the Swiftech Apogee GTZ any good??? It seems kinda wimpy to me..... I may be wrong but that's how I feel on it. :p
 
Is the Swiftech Apogee GTZ any good??? It seems kinda wimpy to me..... I may be wrong but that's how I feel on it. :p

I like mine. I don't think it's the top dog anymore, though. Check out offerings from EK Waterblocks and Heatkiller.
 
Swiftech Apogee GTZ Extreme Performance CPU Waterblock

Swiftech MCP655-B™ 12 VDC Pump Without speed controller

XSPC RX240 - Dual 120mm high performance radiator ( I can mount this inside under the top of my case. I have the Cosmos 1000 a very large case.) :)

Swiftech MCRES-Micro Rev 2 reservoir

Ordered from Jab-tech, $270.00 bucks total with clamps and tubing.

I'm very happy with my new toys! :D
 
Nice! Be sure to post pics of your rig when it's done. And have fun building it!
 
Back
Top