What Will Apple Reveal Next Week?

The macbook air is is damn sexy. Finally a decent price too. That 11.6in version especially.
After seeing teh internals, it's clear why they stuck with the C2d too, lol.

However, is it just me, or does it seem like Lion is similar to Snow Leopard in that it's really nothing REALLY new?

And how is Launchpad different than the desktop?
A grid of icons of your apps?

Mb air still stuck with 2GB of ram not even an i3 CPU lame.

Mb air still stuck with 2GB of ram not even an i3 CPU lame.
Can be upgraded to 4GB, and has SSDs.

I'm definitely interested now. I'll be reading reviews on the MBA, and might buy one soon. I've been looking at the Envy 14, T410, and Macbook Pro, but this looks exactly like what I want.

yeah i'm dumb I just saw that it can be upgraded. That was a big deal for me. I think they aren't half bad anymore. But if I got one I'd def get a warranty cuz all this built in stuff means god I mean Steve and Company are going to have to fix it.

And how is Launchpad different than the desktop?
A grid of icons of your apps?
Yeah, I don't really know. It seems pretty silly to me considering that any application is a Command+Space away. Type a couple characters and you're ready to go. If that isn't your thing, there's the Dock. And on that Dock is a folder that, when clicked, shows you a grid view of your applications. And if you don't like the Dock or Spotlight, you can get at your applications from a Finder window.

Pretty much you need one good way to launch applications. OS X already has no fewer than four. Do we really need one more?

Back