Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • I don't have one

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

hedron

Limp Gawd
I'm just curious to see what SSD you guys have. I'm not really interested in which one you think is the best, but I'm sure you'll tell me anyway.:D

not sure what youre getting at, but i finally took the dive on some Crucial M4s when they were $1/GB a few weeks ago. got 2x64GB for my server and laptop, and a 128GB for my desktop (OS+games) for $260 minus a $50 GC i had. shipped them to my gfs house in seattle since shipping to HI kills, but im picking them up on my trip back this week. pretty excited. last ssd i had was an intel 80GB G2 looooong time ago that cost over $2/gb and just didnt at all seem worth the money.

I have a crucial ssd in my desktop, and intel ssd in my laptop, a patriot ssd in my netbook, and a whole crap load of these samsungs that will find homes where ever I find places I want to use them.

Your poll is flawed.

crucial m4 128gb in my laptop, and in about 50 client desktops & laptops. It's the only thing I buy anymore.

I didn't vote because like doctah I have more than one. I have an OCZ Vertex 2 in my desktop and an Intel 320 in my laptop.

Yeah, I don't think it matters which SF2281 with 25nm sync NAND you have. You can't really find out much from a poll like this.

Agree, poll is flawed/a bit pointless.

I have...

1x Intel 320 120GB
1x LiteonSSD 120GB
2x STEC SLC 50GB
2x Samsung MLC 16GB
2x OZC Vertex 2 32GB

I've got one Intel and one M4, so can't really vote and be accurate. ;)

yeah thread should be "whats your favorite ssd brand?" or "what controller do your ssds mostly use?" or something like that.

Your poll is flawed.

It should says "If you purchased anything other than Intel, do you regret the purchase?" And if so, if the price was the same, would you have purchased an Intel SSD?

Almost all Crucial, though now the Intel prices have fallen they'll probably find their way into our computers too. Haven't had any issues at all with Crucial... yet.

RAID0
P1020443.jpg

Kingston SSDNow 30GB (HTPC Extender)
Patriot Inferno 60GB (HTPC)
Patriot Pyro 60GB (HTPC Extender)
Mushkin Enhanced Chronos Deluxe 240GB (Gaming & Video Editing)

Primary Intel 80GB X25-M G2
Secondary Kingston V+ 256GB (steam)
In the second PC Crucial 64GB as primary and Raptor as secondary.

Back