What to put here?

Okay, this is half-silly, half-serious.

IMG_20180716_193304846.jpg

My case is nicely laid out with components, but there's a blank spot right above the res. My first thought is a nicely mounted SSD, but I don't really have a use for one. Any neat modding ideas for something to put there to fill out the space? :D

You could put a flow meter ? Seems like it would be pretty straight forward and the line to your rad is pretty close.

You could put a flow meter ? Seems like it would be pretty straight forward and the line to your rad is pretty close.
That was one of the ideas I had, and the utility is there; the only hangup I have with it is that it would kinda be in the way of my reservoir fill port. Still a "maybe" though. =)

How about a small LED screen with temperature monitoring?
Now that's a neat idea. Any notion how I'd go about that? I'd like one with an RGB backlight, one that I could program to display a number of temperatures.

Now that's a neat idea. Any notion how I'd go about that? I'd like one with an RGB backlight, one that I could program to display a number of temperatures.

Create your own custom PC Stat Screen! You could get a smaller display to fit that region. Also, if you have access to a 3D printer, you might be able to print a nice bezel for the display to keep your awesome-looking rig awesome-looking.

Last edited:
How about the [H] logo to score some points with Kyle :p
[H]ell, that actually makes sense - this forum has [H]elped me with a ton of the work that went into this machine. The [H] would actually look good there, too.

I'll write that down as another "maybe." =)

Back