• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What to do if missing I/O shield?

Jsalpha2

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 19, 2011
Messages
209
What to do if missing I/O shield?

My options are paying way to much on E-Bay,
Trying to build my own,
trying to adapt one from the junk box,
Or going with out.

I need some ideas. Thanks
 
Go without, or try to adapt one if its not too different, some board makers sell them fairly cheap
 
Ebay would be your best bet, but sometimes if you call and
complain a little hard about it. Sometimes they will sell you
one pretty cheap.
 
Back
Top