What time does the GTA IV trailer start?

i've never actually finished a gta game, but damn i'd be willing to give this one a shot. Imo it looks fantastic, and if the gameplay is good i'll be there

I think any thread about a trailer for a console game has to have 2 comments:
1) "Thats not ingame footage"
2) "The pc port better not be half-assed like every other pc game"

Its obligatory, and doesn't require actually viewing the trailer itself, or even knowing what game you're commenting on.

I think the graphics ARE in game but just no gameplay tho.

I think the PC version might not come out for sometime. but o well it plays better with a controller for me.;)

I must say I've never been a huge fan of the gta games but this one looks worth a closer look.

Might not require DX10, but I'll bet it will be Vista-only. Would be quite a coup for the OS. Halo 2, no. Conan MMO, no. GTA IV, possibly. I won't care as I'll be playing the 360 version. As well of Alan Wake and Bioshock. *does the apple juice fart on Vista*

I don't think they'd do that, even GTA3 and Vice City for PC would run on 98/ME/2K/XP, however, San Andreas needed 2K or XP. From what I can see they have sort of a 5-year buffer from the oldest supported OS to the release date of the game. That said, XP was introduced in 2001 and I don't think we'll see the PC version until 2008...

Back