What the Hell California - Part 2

Lucky with that timelapse.
Just hit the mute button before you play it. The cheesy music isn't fitting.

Yeah I was stopped at an intersection near home and for the first time I was totally cool with the light being long as hell because I pretty much got to watch the start and best parts while stopped at the light. The whole time I was wondering what the hell they were launching until i checked the news when I got home.

^ Kinda like that minivan that hit the Mazda should have been/done. :)

Seriously, I was having a business discussion with "Nuck_Chorris" last week while he was walking his dog. (I always tell him that I must remind him of dogshit since that is when he seems to call a lot, but anyway...) He is mid sentence, and goes, "HANGON HANGON HANGON!" Then starts shouting, "WTF WTF WTF! HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!" Then the phone goes dead....He lives in Santa Monica and he said it was pitch black on his street and it lit it up like daylight. Pretty funny stuff. I told him Kim Jong-un if gonna get you bastards first.

Hilarious. Greatest marketing prank in a long while?
The media would have been all over this with warnings and live crew footage. Yet we get a few home owners and dash-cams. Apparently NO body thought it would be a MASSIVE spectacle?
Fuck off! LOL!

I like this dashcam better.

BB

I can’t quite pin that accent, it’s definitely not Mexican. Sounds almost like Puerto Rican’s I’ve heard during visits to NY. I like how he points out others aren’t paying attention and his wife yells at him to pay attention.

you gotta say the timing of it going up as the sun had set on land so that it lilt up the normal atmospherics to create a fireworks show is pretty awesome

Back