What the [H].... 2x1.5TB Samsung $160 shipped??

damn you. just when i am trying to get my cards paid off. oh well, i guess the longer i wait the cheaper they get

5200RPM is kind of a downer, but I'm sure they'd be great drives for a home server or an external enclosure.

wow.... been looking for some 1TB at a good price.... i might jump on this if anyone can tell me if these drive are any good? all i need them for is storing movies,games,ect.

How much can I sell each one on ebay or here for? Looking for a little profit before buying :3

Deal is dead. Back to $200 (I added them to the cart & received the $40 discount from the now $240 original price). Still not a bad deal at $200 IMO.

Added to cart and it still says $200 for me? :confused: I guess the deal is gone....

hmm.. 2 slots in my WHS and two drives for $160, coincidence? I dont' think so!! Got mine earlier today, and so glad I did.

Dam missed it. I would have grabbed it for $160, for $200 it's a good deal but I can wait for now since it isn't immediately necessary right now.

Picked up a pair, with another 2 1tb drives still plug in the WHS will be moving from 9.5tb to 14.5tb soon.

Honestly Samsung drives suck, I would never trust 3.0TB of data to a Samsung HDD.

Eh? I have a Spinpoint F1 750gb and have never had a problem. It's my video write drive, so it gets hammered consistently (the drive that BTV caches and records to). Going strong for about a year.

0.053/gig is outrageous. We've been hovering around 0.075/0.08 for awhile, looks like they're skipping 0.06X altogether.

Honestly Samsung drives suck, I would never trust 3.0TB of data to a Samsung HDD.

Every brand has failed on somebody, so pick your poison. We'll have to put up with this crap until they decide the mechanical failure that is hard drives a dead duck.

Back