• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

what software to use..

doox00

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Aug 28, 2005
Messages
3,479
I have an audio source plugged into my sound cards input, what program can I use to listen to it this way?
 
Microsoft Windows..........................
Am I missing something here?

Anyways, all you have to do is make sure the input is not muted in the windows volume panel, and that the volume is at a resonable level. Then just start sending the music into the input (like, if its a CD player, push play, if its a mic, start talking, if its a radio, make sure its on).

I personally have my little radio connected to my sound cards input. When I want to listen to it, I turn it on and unmute the line input. ^_^

~Hope this helps
 
lol yeah, I realized that was all you had to do little bit after posting this, I just figured you would need some software running in order to play it, did not know it would just play once its plugged in.
 
Back
Top