What should I upgrade (if anything)

DCVL

n00b
So check out my sig and let me know what I should upgrade. This is my gaming PC and my monitors are 1080p (don't care for more resolution then that). I want nice clean graphics and no lag. Max settings preferred but I can live without some of the extra stuff that makes no difference such as a glow effect ( I turn it off anyway).

Willing to consider any suggestions aside from the case. My pwr supply is a 700W.

To increase FPS a bit water cooling would not be cost efficient. My 2500K hits 4.5 without trying so I bet you could work your settings a bit more. First thing I would do is upgrade the video card. Get a single card solution for this or next gen.

What 700W PSU do you have?

I concur with HeavensCloud: Going water cooling is not a good choice if you're actually looking for a performance increase.

I also wouldn't go water cooling for minimal gaming performance. What games are you playing that you can't max at 1080p?

None at the moment and that's the problem. Currently not at home and won't be fore a while. Just wanted to make sure my stuff is still up to date. Newest game I'm looking at is Tom Clancy's The Division. Game looks bad ass but with a world like that and being somewhat of an MMO, I just wonder if you guys think my rig could handle it. I think it could, just looking for potential bottle necks in the system,

If the system is meeting your current wants and needs, then it's up-to-date.

Its not a problem until its a problem.
Upgrade when you need to.

None at the moment and that's the problem. Currently not at home and won't be fore a while. Just wanted to make sure my stuff is still up to date. Newest game I'm looking at is Tom Clancy's The Division. Game looks bad ass but with a world like that and being somewhat of an MMO, I just wonder if you guys think my rig could handle it. I think it could, just looking for potential bottle necks in the system,

That game is currently XBone and PS4 exclusive...

Back