What should I do????

GSXRAbuser

n00b
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
4
I have an option to purchase a E6850 /w an Intel DQ35JOE motherboard combo for $275 through the vendor channel deal my company has but before I found that out I was going to get a Q6600 from newegg, etc. So my question to everyone is, if you had a choice, which would you pick and why.

Thanks

*Edit* No, I would not use that motherboard with that cpu, its a combo deal so I have to take both.
 
There is no good reason to go with dual core over quad. Unless you are buying one of those cheap dualcore (under $150). A 6850 cost more than the Q6600.
 
Thanks, now I just need to figure out a motherboard, I was going to wait for "bonetrail" but after talking to the Intel rep at yesterdays conference that wont make it out till end of November at the earliest with DDR3 and I don't want to wait that long.
 
Back
Top