• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What recording software do you use?

bobsaget

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
4,403
I'm looking for the best software out there for recording into a simple wave. I will have multiple microphones going into a mixer. The mixer would be connected to my soundcard's line in.

What do you use?
 
I use Soundforge to record from my turntable which works pretty well.
 
I second soundforge for 2 channel recording. If you want Freeware I believe you can use T-Racks to it's full effect conscience free, multitrack, vst and dx plugin support. Not bad at all.

-wil
 
Back
Top