What PSU?

Hate_Bot

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 23, 2005
Messages
3,334
To power dual Intel xeons, and dual video cards (whichever brand, lets say Ultras?)

I presume id need an Uber one...

If I get 2 psus, and put them in like a stacker, would there power together (lets say 2 500watt ones) wrok like a 1000watt one:? If I Use that connector doodad found with the stacker (for the dual PSUs)

thanks
 
The Sparkle/Fortron FSP550-60PLG I quoted you in the other thread would power that load (even with SLI) and still have a fair bit of reserve juice. I also tend to recommend the SilenX/Fortron 600w unit and PC P&C 510w units for such loads.

However, dual Xeons are starting to get to the point I start recommending some of the higher watt Zippy units. Can be tricky to find them in Canada though.
 
I would probably go with something more then a single PC Power and Cooling unit for dual Xeons and dual video cards unless it was their 850w model.

Dual PSU's would probably be your best bet for a setup like this.
 
Back
Top