What Orig-Xbox game should I get for my 360?

Techx

Supreme [H]ardness
Since they recently added more older xbox titles with backward compatibility can I get recommendations of some GOOD games to get. I'm really picky and most of the new 360 ones don't interest me, NO sports/driving/DOA-type fighting games I had enough of those, the kicker is that I'd prefer it to be a game I can't get for pc or is at least better to play on the console. Here's the list to make it easier for you :p

Thanks

vortexpud said:
Panzer Dragoon Orta, Psychonauts, and Beyond Good and Evil... whoops :)

Cool, except for psychonauts I played the demo and it didn't do anything for me :(

It was a joke. All are great games, but none are compatible with the X360. Psychonauts needs time to get into, but it really is a great game if you can get into it.

Deathrow. The single player pretty much sucks but it's a blast to play with friends, You can pick this up used at a gamestop for 5 bucks. Just make sure you pick sports view not action view. Unless you like playing action sports titles with the old tomb raider control scheme.

The only game that I kept was Halo 2. It still play it online through my 360 and it rocks.

Ninja Gaiden (Black Prefered) is a great BC game.
I also enjoyed Persia of Persia.

I'm currently enjoying Jade Empire (like Star Wars: KOTOR, only with real time combat). Fable is also good.

Fable is a joke if you've ever played any decent RPG.
Forza was good for the small time I played at my friends.
I'd suggest picking up the Star Wars ones too.

I'm in the same situation as the original poster. I picked up the 2 Halo games, the 3 Splinter Cells, and Jade Empire. Only had time to play Halo, which was good, and I'm almost done with the first Splinter Cell. Let me just say that towards the end, Splinter Cell is about the most frustrating game I've ever played. I just have to tough it out through this last level.

Maximus825 said:
Beyond Good and Evil. All the gaming you need right there...

As stated above, the user wants games that are BC with his 360, and someone already mentioned that three really good games, orta, bge, and psychonauts do not work.

I'm gonna have to say Forza as well, PGR just wasn't very fun for me...

I also reccomend Forza and Halo 2.

I still like Forza more than PGR3. I really can't wait for Forza 2 around Christmas!!! :D

I'd also reccomend SSX3 if you are into snowboarding. I still dig the hell out of that game (AND it is on the compatibility list :) ).

Mr.Dearthian

Back