What New (or old) Multi-player FPS will you be getting into this Fall?

Commander0Zero

Limp Gawd
What all new multi-player shooters are coming out across all platforms which ones are most excited to get into. Or what old ones are you sticking with? I guess you should also be happy this isn't another F03 or FC2 thread :)

New stuff:
Gears of war 2 (Never played MP of the first but heard it was fun)
Call of Duty: World at War (I still like fighting this war)
Resistance 2 (been reviewing great and looks to have outstanding multiplayer)
Left 4 Dead (Valve nuff said)
Far Cry 2

Oldies but still Great
Team Fortress 2 (maybe my fav of all time)
COD Modern Combat (Actually never got into it but may grab it for PC)
Battlefield 2 (2nd fav but how active is the community now?)
Battlefield Bad Company(May be the best MP on consoles)
Halo 3 (Most poular game on XBL)
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 (have a brand new copy need to play it)

Odds are I'm going to be pumping some hours into Left 4 Dead and the usual Counter-Strike: Source. Call me boring, but CS:S is practically the only multiplayer game I've been able to get into since the glory days of the Quakes and Rocket Arena.

Left 4 Dead looks pretty kickass, though, and since it's a Turtle Rock/Valve game like CS:S, I'm pretty confident I'm going to enjoy it.

Definitely not Call of Duty: World at War.... that game is terrible. (try the beta and see for yourself)

but I'll probably try out Far Cry II and keep playing Call of Duty 4, Team Fortress 2, and Halo 3.

I already bought Fallout 3 so that's it for me.

Was gonna buy Far Cry 2, but DRM killed it for me.

Gears of War 2, possibly Left 4 Dead, most likely Crysis Wars, and probably Far Cry 2.

Now that I have a new PC, I also want to get into TF2 and CS:S again.

What kind of multiplayer is Left4Dead Is it Strictly Co-op against computer AI or is there player vs. player?

I feel like getting Quake: Enemy Territory but hen I gain, I have no time to play games these days so I'm not sure if I will or not.

I've been deployed for the last year so have been stuck playing COD4:MW over lan one day a week. I get back early 09 and have been jonesing for some BF2 or a similar game. As a zombie buff L4D is on my must buy list...I really like BF type game play though with vehicles, artillery, etc...I'm open for suggestions.

I used to play Tribes back in the day...I miss those days a lot sometimes.

Gears 2 for coop, maybe Resistance 2 although I didn't care for the first much. I might grab Socom PS3 as well since I need a headset for my PS3.

I'll probably play a bit of COD4 on PC still, and try and get back into R6V2 on 360 since I enjoyed it.

Still rocking BF2 and TF2. I'm looking forward to Left 4 Dead though....that'll probably be one that I throw into the mix when it comes around.

What kind of multiplayer is Left4Dead Is it Strictly Co-op against computer AI or is there player vs. player?

There's the campaign mode (online co-op) and versus. In versus, you can choose to be a survivor, or play as a zombie.

Contrary to popular belief, there is single player in this game.... though it's really just the co-op campaign mode with AI teammates instead of other people.

Back