What model of videocard do you have in your current computer?

What model are you running in your current rig. For sli/crossfire, click the card too

• Total voters
x850xtpe in this box..waiting for conroe for a new build.

ATI RAGE PRO 8MB in my file server. now THAT'S a badass card ;)

BFG 7800 GS OC awesome card, rarely runs above 61c! I run it AGP style, see the sig for config.

Main Computer: ATI Radeon 9800 Pro, yeah go laugh...
Laptop: Geforce Go 6600
Girlfriend's Desktop: Geforce 6600GT

I'll be getting a new card (as well as a new computer) as soon as the DX10 cards come out.

3x 7800gtx's and 1x 6800gt

2 78s in sli and one in another puter, and the 68gt in another pc.

geforce 2 mx. no joke, my 6800 is rma, and my 9800pro is in secondary rig.

XFX 7900 GT. Default 520/1500 Hz overclocked @ 690/1930 Hz on H20. best bang for buck ever!

X800Xl here
suck ass sis m650 in my laptop :mad:
also waiting for conroe,DX10 for new build!!!

XFX 7800GT. Love this card, but I need more muscle to drive my Dell 3007WFP in games. I bought an X1800XT 512MB, and while it did better, I hated the blocky upscaling of that card. I also hated the Catalyst control panel. I doubt I'll be getting another ATI card anytime soon. I'm thinking about getting a 7900GT but don't know if the FPS increase would be worth the money. No SLi for me, though it definitely would help with this monitor.

weemies said:
XFX 7800GT. Love this card, but I need more muscle to drive my Dell 3007WFP in games. I bought an X1800XT 512MB, and while it did better, I hated the blocky upscaling of that card. I also hated the Catalyst control panel. I doubt I'll be getting another ATI card anytime soon. I'm thinking about getting a 7900GT but don't know if the FPS increase would be worth the money. No SLi for me, though it definitely would help with this monitor.

The 7900GT would be a decrease, not increase in frames overall. Blocky upscaling, what are you talking about?

fallguy said:
The 7900GT would be a decrease, not increase in frames overall. Blocky upscaling, what are you talking about?

It wouldn't be if you volt modded that bad boy.

fallguy said:
Uh.. So you're saying a 7900gt would be a downgrade from a 7800gt? Riiight..

Oh yeah and by blocky upscaling I mean if I'm playing at let's say 1680x1050 resolution, scaled to the full 30", with the Radeon the scaling looked kinda "pixelated" whereas the GeForce scales it smoothly. I don't know if I can explain it any better than that.

weemies said:
Uh.. So you're saying a 7900gt would be a downgrade from a 7800gt? Riiight..

You said you bought a X1800XT;

weemies said:

As you can see, you siad you bought a X1800XT. Made no mention of selling it, you post is not all that clear.

weemies said:
Oh yeah and by blocky upscaling I mean if I'm playing at let's say 1680x1050 resolution, scaled to the full 30", with the Radeon the scaling looked kinda "pixelated" whereas the GeForce scales it smoothly. I don't know if I can explain it any better than that.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I changed resolutions on my LCD as well, and they both looked the same to me. But if you notice it, thats all that matters.

fallguy said:
As you can see, you siad you bought a X1800XT. Made no mention of selling it, you post is not all that clear.
Well I did speak in past tense, but I guess it didn't make it that obvious. But yes, I got rid of the X1800XT.

About the scaling, I really can't explain it any better, but I guarantee anybody would see the difference if they saw it on this screen.

eh, its more of a school project, but I have a Sapphire Radeon x1800xt w/ 256mb of memory. In my desktop, I have an ATI radeon 9800.

Back