What is your dream game?

• Thread starter Deleted member 88227
  • Start date
RTS based on modern real life military. Some time ago there was this title Real War, loved that game.

A horror game similar to the original Silent Hill series, with a story as great as Silent Hill 2, and the horror of Silent Hill 3/4 meets Amnesia. Actually even outside of horror genre, I've yet to come across any game with a story as deep as Silent Hill 2's.

My dream game would be a mash-up of an Elder Scrolls game and a Dark Souls game.
Open world sandbox with tight satisfying combat, good animations, decent story/voice acting, and FUN complex dungeons.

I have high hopes for Witcher 3 :D

I have a few wishes but here goes:

a game that has the gameplay of Crysis, graphics and scope of ARMA III, 4K textures, Oculus Rift, running at a 4K resolution, the story quality of mass effect and half-life and has zero bugs.

My other wish is an MMO that is like a city simulation. You are person and you choose to go to work every day, or be an outlaw, you can be elected mayor, you can be a cop, you can break the law and get caught, you can just be an average joe, you can be a wealthy guy or a poor guy, kind of like the sims meets GTA.

Dark Age of Camelot 2 with PVE

I know about Camelot unchained but not sure if it will have any PVE the forums are a mess bad layout.

A Dark Souls and Legend of Zelda mashup. Give me Dark Souls' combat, environment/character design, and sense of danger or difficultly combined with something like OoT's large open world and dungeon design, puzzle elements, and exploration and item progression. I'm sure DS probably has some Zelda inspiration already, but I'd really love to see a game that more fully combines my favorite aspects of both series.

A e-sport quality combination of Counter-Strike and Bad Company 2 right now.

Star Citizen kinda game
Frostbite 2 or cryengine 3
Rockstar or Valve make it.
sandbox galaxy
lead writer - Drew Karpyshyn
sound effects/audio by the guys that did Hawken
music by Nobuo Uematsu

Why can't them make a game that combines two or three engines?

A game like gta but driving in it is like forza and 1st person perspective like half life.

I don't think 1 game can satisfy all my needs.

The main Dream is Shining Force 4. SF3 was an amazing 3 game combo. If they could do like a 200+ hour Shining Force 4 I'd be in heaven.

The Second Dream is Pretty Much Dark Souls 2

The Third Dream is a better Diablo 3 (battle stats, better gear, 8+ players, LAN/local hosting, PVP, Zoom Out options, Real MultiMonitor support, Competitive Co-Op / Team A vs Team B, different game modes like Tower Defense, Leader boards, Weekly Player Trophies, Timed Runs....This should about do it)

The Forth dream is a war/survival/zombie game that uses something like Google earth to build a world that is 100% identical to real earth. I could go to my work building and Kill shit in it....or blow it up. Possibly make it an MMO.

FTL for my android phone/tablet would be awesome.

A new Zelda game that had a radically different setting, perhaps. I saw a fanart of a post-apocalyptic Link on a horse with a police riot shield on his back in a relatively barren landscape that I thought would make a great game.

Basically an RPG of any kind with really well written characters and story, and with decisions that have a significant impact (or at least appear to). Dragon Age Origins and Walking Dead would be great examples of this being successful.

Oh! And a sequel to Ghostmaster.

Jedi Academy-ish game with a great story and D3 loot system that makes sense.

My dream game involves the ocean and has a heavy online component. I will not go into further; I don't want some asshole stealing my idea and making millions.

but what the chances you will ever actually build this?

World of warcraft but with guns.

Like present day anarchy.

World of Warcraft, Star Wars Galaxies and a custom shooter combined.
Free roam, thousands of missions.Thousands of weapons, customize your own gun to the bone.
Two different sides, Military and Resistance.
You choose to be on which side or be nuetral. Battle zones and cities can be created by humans. AI would defend once logged off.
I would call it.
Total World Anarchy

Missions to take out Rebel bases, missions to take out the Military.

Different classes and jobs for each characters picks.
Jobs-
Drug Dealer- Quick cash, maybe sells certain potions or elixirs that can't be bought elsewhere for players.
Weapons Dealer- Has to farm different crash sites/ bombed sites for specific metals to make weapons. Sells to players or merchants.
Clothing/Armor Dealer- Same for weapons but sells Armor and clothing.
I'll add more if i think of any."
CLANS and RANKS
Just like in SWG, Clans are key for winning battles, maybe have designated areas in the world for default enemy territory. But every other city built by humans CAN be over run and taken.
Cars and planes accessible.
Map size? Huge, WoW big.
Location? 3 different Continents.
Americas, Europe and Asia.

Objective? Bring down the enemy, fortify a consistent resistance.

Last edited:
Back